Help with buying new headset/headphones?

i am very grateful for all your recommendations and I have now narrowed down my choices to these:

1) Beyerdynamic MMX300 (I still love them and honestly: None of you have said anything bad about them…)

2) Beyerdynamic D770 with a Blue Yeti (Will this be better then the one above)

3) V-Moda with add on mic (Awesome review there @SirRoderick :) ).

Out of these: What would be the best? And what would be the most functional?

Tor
Corsair Obsidian 650D - Intel 4770K CPU - Gigabyte G1 Sniper 5 - ASUS GTX 780 Direct CU 2 - Kingston Beast Hyperx Beast 16 GB RAM -  Corsair AX 1200i PSU - Samsung EVO drive 750 GB - Corsair AF series 120mm fans - Corsair H100i - Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 edition - Razer Ouroboros - Razer Manticor - Windows 7 - Beyerdynamic MMX 300

i am very grateful for all your recommendations and I have now narrowed down my choices to these:

1) Beyerdynamic MM300 (I still love them and honestly: None of you have said anything bad about them…)

Well I'm not GOING to say anything bad about the Beyerdynamics because they are just good products. I'm just going to stand behind my very positive experience with the V-Modas and say you'll be happy with them. In the end it's most important what YOU like the most after all. Few things are as personal a choice as sound equipment I tend to find.

Case: Meatbag, humanoid - APU: Human Brain version 1.53 (stock clock) - Storage: 100TB SND (Squishy Neuron Drive) - PSU: a combined 500W of Mitochondrial cells - Optical Drives: 2 Oculi, with corrective lenses.

1) Beyerdynamic MMX300 (I still love them and honestly: None of you have said anything bad about them…)

I vote number 2, but pick up a snowflake instead of a yeti. Make sure you get the 80 ohm version, not the 250.

The bad thing about the MMX300 is it's a 32 ohm DT770 with a boom mic slapped on, and it costs $330. 

The bad thing about the MMX300 is it's a 32 ohm DT770 with a boom mic slapped on, and it costs $330.

You can fix that by chosing the 600 Ohm version and I so accidentally happens to have an amp which can support that :) So would it be a better option then?

Tor
Corsair Obsidian 650D - Intel 4770K CPU - Gigabyte G1 Sniper 5 - ASUS GTX 780 Direct CU 2 - Kingston Beast Hyperx Beast 16 GB RAM -  Corsair AX 1200i PSU - Samsung EVO drive 750 GB - Corsair AF series 120mm fans - Corsair H100i - Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 edition - Razer Ouroboros - Razer Manticor - Windows 7 - Beyerdynamic MMX 300

I vote number 2, but pick up a snowflake instead of a yeti. Make sure you get the 80 ohm version, not the 250.

I can run 250 Ohms well so would it be good to get them instead? And why the Snowflake? Isn't the Yeti just plain simply a better mic?

Tor

i got HD 598 for $140 and im pretty sure they would stomp these things 6ft under.

have to admit i do like they are built but if it doesnt sound good then its stupid. if ill i cared was bass id put my ear to the subwoofer and crank it xD

You can fix that by chosing the 600 Ohm version and I so accidentally happens to have an amp which can support that :) So would it be a better option then?

what?

what?

Go to Manufactor and choose the MMX300 upon which you get a loading screen and thereafter the possibility to customate it as you please including choosing 600 ohms version :)

Tor

Go to Manufactor and choose the MMX300 upon which you get a loading screen and thereafter the possibility to customate it as you please including choosing 600 ohms version :)

Changing the impedance doesn't change the fact that it's a terrible value for the money.

He specifically said he does not like them.

Wtf is wrong with people?

Probably because we got a much less "filtered" version of the "dislike"

"Pardon my French but this is just about the most ignorant blanket statement I've ever read. And though this is the internet, I'm not even exaggerating."

Probably because we got a much less "filtered" version of the "dislike"

AKA we can filter out the bull shit.

I'm not gunna lie I bought the vengeance 2000 headset from corsair like a year ago and their pretty awesome sound is good and their wireless and rechargeable and their around $100. Just my 2 cents :-)