Holiday Hopes & Achievements

JLCitadel

So as the deals role in and leave many happy and some disappointed, what are you hoping to see grab for a sweet deal? & If you're one of those lucky fellas out there like me, what have you nabbed?

I'm grabbing a monitor, keyboard, headset, and mic, all for around 30-50% off :) + 5% off for mobile purchase.

Saving around 700$ total on a 900$ purchase.

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NCIX had a D14 for 60, and when the page finally gets around to loading, all their units at that price are gone. Linus, feel free to mail me one.

Haha ah the NCIX website .. gotta love it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I forgot the kicker. There was a Dark Rock Pro 2 for the same price, and that's gone too as soon as the page loaded. Fuck this shit.

h100i is 80$ rightnow FYI

i am hoping to get a deal on an nvidia shield

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

i am hoping to get a deal on an nvidia shield

Interesting, what's making you want to get that?

Can't mount an H100, and I'd take air cooling over AIO 8 days of the week.

H100 and h100i mount differently :) might want to check in on that. I prefer CLC anyhow.

Interesting, what's making you want to get that?

H100 and h100i mount differently :) might want to check in on that. I prefer CLC anyhow.

for the game stream feature. I will find that very useful because i usually don't get to much time to just sit down in my room and game. i am usually in situations around my hose where a handheld gaming device would be much better

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

for the game stream feature. I will find that very useful because i usually don't get to much time to just sit down in my room and game. i am usually in situations around my hose where a handheld gaming device would be much better

Hm.. I don't see myself in that situation.. Like what?

Until you find a way for me to mount a 240mm in an H2, I'll pass.

Hahaha oh

Hm.. I don't see myself in that situation.. Like what?

I will get one with my next gpu and the reason is fairly simple: My Parents and Sister like to play casual games once in a while and so this way they don't need a extra console. Plus I can game on one of the TVs (at a different time of course) and play comfortably from a couch while still having decent performance. 

Also I realllllyyyy don't want to buy a Xbox or PS just to play on it once a month and have to buy games twice (Console, PC).

For me there is no Problem if one PC is occupied while someone uses the Shield. But if you only have on PC for the whole Family everyone will go mad if you play shield and occupy TV + PC :D

I7-4770k - ASUS Maximus VI Formula - 16GB ADATA 2133MHz - EVGA 780 SC - 512GB Intel SSD - 2TB WD Black - Thermaltake DPS 750W

I will get one with my next gpu and the reason is fairly simple: My Parents and Sister like to play casual games once in a while and so this way they don't need a extra console. Plus I can game on one of the TVs (at a different time of course) and play comfortably from a couch while still having decent performance. 

Also I realllllyyyy don't want to buy a Xbox or PS just to play on it once a month and have to buy games twice (Console, PC).

For me there is no Problem if one PC is occupied while someone uses the Shield. But if you only have on PC for the whole Family everyone will go mad if you play shield and occupy TV + PC :D

Ah gotcha. I don't have siblings in the home & no one touches my PC :)