My monitor started to blink/flicker, please help

Gamman
Go to solution Solved by Gamman,

Ok, so did everything you guys said, so far so good.

But I think i'll get a new cable asap.

edit: wierd didn't Quote 

About 5 mins ago my monitor (BenQ XL2411) started to blink/flicker from noraml to a red-ish color.

Dunno why, please help.

I would power off your PC, turn off the PSU and then Spam the Power button 10ish times to clear out all the power from your system, Then I would re seat the Graphics card ( take it out of the PCIE slot and them Reinsert it, check the connections of your display cable in both your GPU and monitor. If none of that works then maybe try a defferent display cable

| CPU Intel I7 6700K | Motherboard Asus ROG Maximus VIII Hero | RAM 16GB Corsair Vengeance LED 2666Mhz | GPU MSI GTX 1080 Ti Gaming X + NZXT Kraken g12 w/ NZXT Kraken x52 | Case NZXT h440 | Storage 500GB Samsung 960 Evo, 2TB Samsung 850 Evo | PSU EVGA Supernova G2 750W | Cooling Thermaltake Water 3.0 Ultimate |

1 minute ago, LeviBW said:

I would power off your PC, turn off the PSU and then Spam the Power button 10ish times to clear out all the power from your system, Then I would re seat the Graphics card ( take it out of the PCIE slot and them Reinsert it, check the connections of your display cable in both your GPU and monitor. If none of that works then maybe try a defferent display cable

If you are using the display cable that came with your monitor that could be the issue. The includes cables can be a bit crap and ive had one die on me before

| CPU Intel I7 6700K | Motherboard Asus ROG Maximus VIII Hero | RAM 16GB Corsair Vengeance LED 2666Mhz | GPU MSI GTX 1080 Ti Gaming X + NZXT Kraken g12 w/ NZXT Kraken x52 | Case NZXT h440 | Storage 500GB Samsung 960 Evo, 2TB Samsung 850 Evo | PSU EVGA Supernova G2 750W | Cooling Thermaltake Water 3.0 Ultimate |

Ok, so did everything you guys said, so far so good.

But I think i'll get a new cable asap.

edit: wierd didn't Quote