Samsung Galaxy S5 has yellow tint on haft the screen

Deesnuts0480
Just now, Deesnuts0480 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

It's probably from being AMOLED screen with burn in, I have a slight impression of my keyboard on my Note 4. 

Yours faithfully

my friend in California had this SAME issue; i had to disassemble the phone, unplug the display, and plug it back in. That seemed to fix it.

1 minute ago, Lord Nicoll said:

It's probably from being AMOLED screen with burn in, I have a slight impression of my keyboard on my Note 4. 

Anyway of fixing this issue? I know they have burn in fix apps on playstore that suppose to help but don't know if they really work.

To me it looks like there's an impression of another app of some sorts. Cos I can see where the signs are suppose to be on the upper part of my screen like the time,battery percentage, wifi sign, signal sign and etc would normally be. But it looks like blank squares lighter then my screen color is. 

4 minutes ago, vicmoresd said:

my friend in California had this SAME issue; i had to disassemble the phone, unplug the display, and plug it back in. That seemed to fix it.

Yes I thought maybe that would help also. I tried it more then 5 times and still turns on with the same problems...

Thanks 

Just now, Deesnuts0480 said:

Anyway of fixing this issue? I know they have burn in fix apps on playstore that suppose to help but don't know if they really work.

To me it looks like there's an impression of another app of some sorts. Cos I can see where the signs are suppose to be on the upper part of my screen like the time,battery percentage, wifi sign, signal sign and etc would normally be. But it looks like blank squares lighter then my screen color is. 

Yes, that is screen burn in I'm afraid, there are some apps that colour correct the whole screen to try and reduce it, but the only way to actually 100% fix it, is to buy a new screen Don't leave a static image on an AMOLED screen for all that long, they get burn in pretty easily. , 

Yours faithfully

Well, her phone ALSO was not half the screen, but the entire screen. I forgot about that! xD

Just now, Lord Nicoll said:

Yes, that is screen burn in I'm afraid, there are some apps that colour correct the whole screen to try and reduce it, but the only way to actually 100% fix it, is to buy a new screen Don't leave a static image on an AMOLED screen for all that long, they get burn in pretty easily. , 

I've thought about buying another screen because Im really good with screen repairs and have replaced 

2 minutes ago, vicmoresd said:

Well, her phone ALSO was not half the screen, but the entire screen. I forgot about that! xD

Lol...Some times connections become loose if dropped or hit to hard on something. I thought that was my problem when I tried what you did it didn't work. So now I'm left wondering.I wanna make sure I explore all my options before buying another screen.

Thanks for response.

As my LG Stylo 2 PLUS doesn't have an AMOLED screen, i have no suggestions.