PC Game Deals Pre-Black Friday: $8 BioShock Infinite, $6 Skyrim + 30 More Games

Dealzon

Apparently Thursday/Thanksgiving is the new Black Friday. Deals are being added throughout the day. Apology in advance if something is expired. You can also find the latest PC gaming deals updated here too.

Update: Just added, Origin deals + AC4: Black Flag at Amazon for $35!

Green Man Gaming Top Deals:

Origin Top Deals:

Gamefly Top Deals:

Amazon Deals: (links goes to Amazon direct with Linustechtips tag)

GameStop Deals:

Deals are sorted by retailers. GMG will mostly work across region. Origin sales are most region. Gamefly works in US/UK. Amazon sells mostly Steam keys but you'll need US billing address.

Note: Dealzon is here to help LinusTechTips community with gaming/tech deals. This is our 2nd post :) To be clear, we're an affiliate and sales will help support LinusTechTips. Adding more deals through out the day!

• Deals listed by Dealzon help support LMG / Linus Tech Tips
  • More PC game deals here
  • Latest PC game retailers sales here

Apparently Thursday/Thanksgiving is the new Black Friday. Lots of hot gaming deals. Will be adding more through out the day.

-snip-

Note: Dealzon is here to help LinusTechTips community with gaming/tech deals. This is our 2nd post  :D To be clear, we're an affiliate and sales will help support LinusTechTips. More deals will be added through out the day!

Is there any chance of you doing computer hardware sales? I assume it's just games, but it'd be nice if there was that too. :) Great job though! Thanks for the hard work listing and linking deals.

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://shop.ubi.com/store/ubina/en_US/html/pbPage.deals?cid=BLKF46_hp1

ubi is having a sale, buy one get one free

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Is there any chance of you doing computer hardware sales? I assume it's just games, but it'd be nice if there was that too. :) Great job though! Thanks for the hard work listing and linking deals.

your wish is my command!

so we got like 10,000 deals to go through but here's some that we've spotted WITHIN the past 10 hours. apology in advance if some died. I'll make a separate thread later when we organize them better and get a better/bigger list of top deals.

Monitor Deals:

Misc Components:

Accessories:

Headsets/Headphones:

your wish is my command!

so we got like 10,000 deals to go through but here's some that we've spotted WITHIN the past 10 hours. apology in advance if some died. I'll make a separate thread later when we organize them better and get a better/bigger list of top deals.

Haha impressive you're very quick with this!

I'll be looking forward to scanning that list when it gets bigger.

I'm a very good deal hunter myself so I've found the cheapest version of the components I'm buying for the most part, but I'm sure the rest of the community will find this useful.

+ Filled my budget :)

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

your wish is my command!

Monitor Deals:

Misc Components:

Accessories:

Headsets/Headphones:

wow that 500gb 840 evo is a complete steal i wish we had these prices in aus :(

damn wish i could get ghosts and Ghost Recon Future Soldier :(

yeah its US only cuz of Amazno :( but if you can figure out a US billing addres... 

wow that 500gb 840 evo is a complete steal i wish we had these prices in aus :(

holy crap it just sold out!

What is the Linustech amazon affiliate code and how do i use it? I will be ordering something later today.

Delltopia

Case & Mobo: Stock Dell Optiplex 7010, CPU: i5 3470, RAM: 16gb 1333 DDR3 (1x8gb Corsair Vengence, 2x4gb Random), GPU: Diamond Radeon HD 7970,

PSU: EVGA GQ 650W, SSD: Kingston v300 128gb (OS), HDD: 700gb Seagate 7200rpm (Storage)

What is the Linustech amazon affiliate code and how do i use it? I will be ordering something later today.

Just click the link from the Tech Tips affiliate page and anything you purchase within an hour of clicking the link will be registered.

CPU: AMD FX-8350 | CPU Cooler: H80i | Motherboard: Asus M5A99FX PRO R2.0 | RAM: 8GB Kingston Beast 1866MHz

Case: Define R4 | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 780ti | PSU: Corsair CX600M | SSD: 250GB Samsung 840 EVO

.... and a Partridge in a pear tree! 

Just click the link from the Tech Tips affiliate page and anything you purchase within an hour of clicking the link will be registered.

Thanks guys  ^_^

Delltopia

Case & Mobo: Stock Dell Optiplex 7010, CPU: i5 3470, RAM: 16gb 1333 DDR3 (1x8gb Corsair Vengence, 2x4gb Random), GPU: Diamond Radeon HD 7970,

PSU: EVGA GQ 650W, SSD: Kingston v300 128gb (OS), HDD: 700gb Seagate 7200rpm (Storage)

we're updating the links above to Amazon in a bit and it'll auto embed the Linustech Amazon tag. Didn't finish modifying our script just yet.

edit: updated! all links above goes straight to Amazon with Techlinustip tag to make it easier for everyone.