Asus new gpu cooler design

bhabroo

Its for the Poseidon which we still haven't seen since computex

Big Bertha3570k @ 4.5GhzASRock Fatal1ty Z777970 DCUII TOP EVGA GTX 780Swiftech H220 w/ NF-F1216GB RAM128GB Kingston HyperX 3K1TB Western Digital Black40GB Western Digital Raptor 10K PeripheralsMionix 3200 MouseCMStorm Quickfire Rapid w/ Cherry MX Blues2 x Dell U2713HM AudioAsus ROG Orion Pro HeadsetSony XB-500AKG K240Bose AE2i​Fiio E10

Samsung Galaxy S45.0" 1920x1080p Super AMOLED screen16GB Storage2600 mAh battery1.9Ghz quad-core Krait CPU2GB RAMCyanogenMod CameraNikon D310018x55mm NIKKOR VR Lens14.2 MP

This is old as hell man. They killed the project long ago.

AND THEY STILL HAVE THOSE HEPTAGON HOLES

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

they just posted it on ASUS REPUBLIC OF GAMERS Facebook page

I meant the card itself, not the design. It was such a flop from it's original design

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

I meant the card itself, not the design. It was such a flop from it's original design

don't know about the original 

don't know about the original 

A single fan design.ASUS_ROG_Poseidon_GraphicsCard_with_Hybr

this was shown on computex 

Yes. Like I said, ORIGINAL DESIGN

I'ld buy the hell out of a hybrid cooled card. Set the fans on a constant very low RPM on the card to give it abit extra over just watercooling :)

Everybody is typing in bold and underlined so I thought I'ld screw with the trend a little with blue text, so suck it

Uhhh... what's with the text problems?

Yes,Yes looks amazing, the new trend by M-ursu the awesome walrus. 

I kinda liked everyone's post with this kind of writing 

# -_-     [Planned RIg AKA Project ARES    -_-#

| AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core | Be Quiet DARK ROCK 2 57.9 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z  |G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM |Samsung 840 Series 250GB 2.5" SSD | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB  |Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower|Gelid Solutions Silent 14 PWM 74.5 CFM 140mm x3 |Corsair RM Series 750 Watt ATX/EPS 80PLUS Gold-Certified Power Supply|

|Rosewill RNX-N250PCe | Windows 8  | Acer H236HLbid 23.0" |Corsair Vengeance K70 
Corsair Vengeance M65 Wired Laser | STEELSERIES QCK Black|Sennheiser HD 558Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer         

will cool better on air with dual fan design

Obviously. What do you think I'm trying to say?

I'ld buy the hell out of a hybrid cooled card. Set the fans on a constant very low RPM on the card to give it abit extra over just watercooling :)

Everybody is typing in bold and underlined so I thought I'ld screw with the trend a little with blue text, so suck it

My eyes!

"Everybody wants a happy ending, right? But it doesn’t always roll that way." - TS

My eyes!

Okay, I wrote that in not bold or underlined.

Who's messing with the formatting?!

"Everybody wants a happy ending, right? But it doesn’t always roll that way." - TS

It lives once again.

2500k 4.0ghz,GTX 1070 oc,MSI Z77A-GD55,G.SKILL Ripjaws(4 x 2GB)DDR3 1333,OCZ Arc 100 240gb,Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB,Corsair TX 750w v1,CoolerMaster HAF 912,Hyper 212 EVO

That random octopus crap gpu can go to hell

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

They might release a R9 290 and R9 290X GPUs with this. I'd like the non-X.

Nice they bring the Poseidon back in, it shouldn't be much more expensive than a DCU-II, and it's nice for people that want to watercool some time, GPU blocks are expensive, and many times it keeps people from starting their WC upgrade.

This is pretty cool. This will probably offer great overclocking with their great air coolers and have water cooling options available without any mods.

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer