Will the Wraith Stealth cooler fit in the Node 202?

django_keyes
Go to solution Solved by Mello,
2 hours ago, django_keyes said:

Ok, so go with the C7 or the one from Noctua?

C7 is probably the better option, it's cheaper and sometimes better than the Noctua.

Though make sure it's compatible with AM4 motherboards if that's what you're gonna use.

vvv

Spoiler

GBiH0AovSnSuWNJutzFe-A.png

Will the Wraith Stealth cooler fit in the Node 202?

Thanks? 

P.S. Is there any other HTPC case like the Node 202 with better cooling support? Around the same price as well?

I haven't measured it myself but from a bit of googling it seems that the stealth is 60mm in height. Sadly the 202 only has 54mm of space for CPU coolers :(

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/334934-unofficial-ltt-beginners-guide/ (by Minibois) and a few things that will make our community interaction more pleasent:
1. FOLLOW your own topics                                                                                2.Try to QUOTE people so we can read through things easier
3.Use
PCPARTPICKER.COM - easy and most importantly approved here        4.Mark your topics SOLVED if they are                                
Don't change a running system

"Stealth is 5cm tall (from top of the fan to bottom of the heatsink) and the Fan diameter is 10cm (from outside edge to edge)" - Tech Showdown

"CPU coolers up to 56 mm in height" From Fractal Design's page

Assuming that's all accurate, it should fit.

10 minutes ago, GER_T4IGA said:

I haven't measured it myself but from a bit of googling it seems that the stealth is 60mm in height. Sadly the 202 only has 54mm of space for CPU coolers :(

Just now, Mello said:

"Stealth is 5cm tall (from top of the fan to bottom of the heatsink) and the Fan diameter is 10cm (from outside edge to edge)" - Tech Showdown

"CPU coolers up to 56 mm in height" From Fractal Design's page

Assuming that's all accurate, it should fit.

Ok, just getting mixed answers here. I need this to work it is for a client of mine. 

2 hours ago, django_keyes said:

C7 is probably the better option, it's cheaper and sometimes better than the Noctua.

Though make sure it's compatible with AM4 motherboards if that's what you're gonna use.

vvv

Spoiler

Just now, Mello said:

vvv

Hide contents

Thanks!