UK deals (holy shi* uk deals)

brownninja97

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

check out ebuyer.com got my rig quite cheap from there

wish this thread came out last week, there was a 7950 for £130

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Damn that monitor 27"inches of pure 1080P :P Sign me up I'm low cost and budget.

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

I really should try a 2560*1600/1440P monitor my eyes can't take 1366*768 Q_Q--->X_X.

I found a like to a £140 Asus Pro art monitor which sent me to some american site for 280 dollars wtf.

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

Damn that monitor 27"inches of pure 1080P :P Sign me up I'm low cost and budget.

Ive got the monitor, its not amazing but its definately a bargin, i wouldnt mind getting another one.

Listen if you care.

I prefer Ebuyer or Scan. This website is not that popular.

i prefer their prices, i was going to do deals for other websites but then i had to go college, in about 4 hours i should be able to update them once again(if i remember to)

ive never got anything from ebuyer and scan is decent but i use amazon and ariapc the most due to next day delievery or same day delievery.

The p&p is £7 but thats pretty good considering it never increases after a certain weight

Listen if you care.

By the way can you tell me how the Pro Art series differs from the PB one. I understand that the PA is 1920*1080 for 23-24"inches (PA279Q) PB has a 2560*1440P/1920*1080 resolution with IPS screen still. I heard/read that their is a certain colour bleed on the Pro Art so ASUS brought out the PB version.

Is there any other differences and which one would you get.

I'm seriously planning on getting one.

By the way can you tell me how the Pro Art series differs from the PB one. I understand that the PA is 1920*1080 for 23-24"inches (PA279Q) PB has a 2560*1440P/1920*1080 resolution with IPS screen still. I heard/read that their is a certain colour bleed on the Pro Art so ASUS brought out the PB version.

Is there any other differences and which one would you get.

I'm seriously planning on getting one.

if you want a high end monitor then nec or dell, period. no bleeding with them and better services(with dell, ive never had a problem with nec so i dont know how well their services are

Listen if you care.

i only use Ebuyer... unless they dont have what im looking for then i email them to ask. if they say no i go to Nova tech or maplins

Character artist in the Games industry.

i only use Ebuyer... unless they dont have what im looking for then i email them to ask. if they say no i go to Nova tech or maplins

Im basically outside the arianet factory, they probably dont have to use a car to get to my house.

Listen if you care.

Im basically outside the arianet factory, they probably dont have to use a car to get to my house.

im down the road from NovaTech :| like 5 min walk, i dont use them cause there expensive, but there my emergency computer hardware place lol 

Character artist in the Games industry.