How do i change my boot logo in?

I have UEFI, i know how to change the boot logo on Legacy. But i have no clue how to do it on UEFI?? HELP!!

12 minutes ago, Luckeee said:

I have UEFI, i know how to change the boot logo on Legacy. But i have no clue how to do it on UEFI?? HELP!!

Do you mean you just want the logo to not show up on boot? Or do you want to insert your own image? I can't help you with the latter unfortunately.

Just now, Jonathan Lemmens said:

Do you mean you just want the logo to not show up on boot? Or do you want to insert your own image? I can't help you with the latter unfortunately.

I want my own image to show up. I dont like the "Asus" logo

2 minutes ago, Luckeee said:

I want my own image to show up. I dont like the "Asus" logo

its on there for literally 2 or 3 seconds

CPU: Intel I5 4690K | GPU: Asus R9 280x | PSU: Evga 600w | RAM:8GB DDR3 | HDD: WD 1TB | HDD: WD 500GB | SSD: Sandisk 120GB 

I am fairly sure this is a feature included in Asus' AI Suite. have you tried using that?

How did you change the logo in legacy mode?

Also, you really need more patience. In the span of 15 minutes you have made two threads about this, and already complained that nobody is helping you.

6 minutes ago, LAwLz said:

I am fairly sure this is a feature included in Asus' AI Suite. have you tried using that?

How did you change the logo in legacy mode?

Also, you really need more patience. In the span of 15 minutes you have made two threads about this, and already complained that nobody is helping you.

How do i install Asus AI Suite? (Im a noob)

Just now, Luckeee said:

How do i install Asus AI Suite? (Im a noob)

search it on google. go to the website and press download...

CPU: Intel I5 4690K | GPU: Asus R9 280x | PSU: Evga 600w | RAM:8GB DDR3 | HDD: WD 1TB | HDD: WD 500GB | SSD: Sandisk 120GB 

Just now, Jack Kaye Pc Gamer said:

search it on google. go to the website and press download...

It dosent work like that it just says go on Asus Support

1 minute ago, Luckeee said:

what mobo do you have

4 minutes ago, Luckeee said:

You google your boards name (which you haven't even told us despite it being really critical information), then you go to the product page for your motherboard, go to the support page, select "Driver & Tools" and then you select your OS and download the software you want.

Edit: I would like to add that I am not responsible for any damage that might happen. If you are not sure what you're doing then messing with UEFI files is a bad idea. The Asus tool should be relatively safe to use but don't come and complain to me if you mess something up.

1 minute ago, LAwLz said:

You google your boards name (which you haven't even told us despite it being really critical information), then you go to the product page for your motherboard, go to the support page, select "Driver & Tools" and then you select your OS and download the software you want.

There is no "ASUS Ai Suite...

1 minute ago, Luckeee said:

There is no "ASUS Ai Suite...

Which motherboard do you have?

20 minutes ago, Luckeee said:

think it's embedded into the UEFI, might need to flash custom firmware

Home PC:

CPU: i7 4790s ~ Motherboard: Asus B85M-E ~ RAM: 32GB Ballistix Sport DDR3 1666 ~ GPU: Sapphire R9 390 Nitro ~ Case: Corsair Carbide Spec-03 ~ Storage: Kingston Predator 240GB   PCIE M.2 Boot, 2TB HDD, 3x 480GB SATA SSD's in RAID 0 ~ PSU:    Corsair CX600
Display(s): Asus PB287Q , Generic Samsung 1080p 22" ~ Cooling: Arctic T3 Air Cooler, All case fans replaced with Noctua NF-B9 Redux's ~ Keyboard: Logitech G810 Orion ~ Mouse: Cheap Microsoft Wired (i like it) ~ Sound: Radial Pro USB DAC into 250w Powered Speakers ~ Operating System: Windows 10 Enterprise x64

Work PC:

CPU: Intel Xeon E3 1275 v3 ~ Motherboard: Asrock E3C226D2I ~ RAM: 16GB DDR3 ~ GPU: GTX 460 ~ Case: Silverstone SG05 ~ Storage: 512GB SATA SSD ~ Displays: 3x1080p 24" mix and matched Dell monitors plus a 10" 1080p lilliput monitor above ~ Operating System: Windows 10 Enterprise x64

2 minutes ago, MVPernula said:

Which motherboard do you have?

.... how i see that.......

1 minute ago, Jack Kaye Pc Gamer said:

C:\Users\lucke>wmic baseboard get product,Manufacturer,version,serialnumber
Manufacturer                           Product     SerialNumber         Version
ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC.  G11CD-K  173900155900329  Rev 1.xx

Threads merged.

Making multiple threads about the same topic isn't allowed.

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !

I need help i have been searching everywhere and i dont find it...

just go to asus support page for your motherboard, under "tools" you will find asus AI suite, the logo changing feature is part of that software

Home PC:

CPU: i7 4790s ~ Motherboard: Asus B85M-E ~ RAM: 32GB Ballistix Sport DDR3 1666 ~ GPU: Sapphire R9 390 Nitro ~ Case: Corsair Carbide Spec-03 ~ Storage: Kingston Predator 240GB   PCIE M.2 Boot, 2TB HDD, 3x 480GB SATA SSD's in RAID 0 ~ PSU:    Corsair CX600
Display(s): Asus PB287Q , Generic Samsung 1080p 22" ~ Cooling: Arctic T3 Air Cooler, All case fans replaced with Noctua NF-B9 Redux's ~ Keyboard: Logitech G810 Orion ~ Mouse: Cheap Microsoft Wired (i like it) ~ Sound: Radial Pro USB DAC into 250w Powered Speakers ~ Operating System: Windows 10 Enterprise x64

Work PC:

CPU: Intel Xeon E3 1275 v3 ~ Motherboard: Asrock E3C226D2I ~ RAM: 16GB DDR3 ~ GPU: GTX 460 ~ Case: Silverstone SG05 ~ Storage: 512GB SATA SSD ~ Displays: 3x1080p 24" mix and matched Dell monitors plus a 10" 1080p lilliput monitor above ~ Operating System: Windows 10 Enterprise x64

Just now, DnFx91 said:

just go to asus support page for your motherboard, under "tools" you will find asus AI suite, the logo changing feature is part of that software

Im a noob... How i find what for motherboard i have?

Just now, Luckeee said:

you bought it didnt you ? install speccy, it will tell you

Home PC:

Work PC:

5 minutes ago, Luckeee said:

4 minutes ago, DnFx91 said:

you bought it didnt you ? install speccy, it will tell you

This guy already made a post about this specifically and I told him to install speccy,  he stopped answering and started a new topic :P