Decisions, not sure what to do. Need Advice.

Bonsai99

So I have had the money to build a computer for awhile now but I wanted to wait for black friday/cyber monday to get the best deals. But even with that in mind I have been hesitant to build it because my laptop can pretty much handle what I need to use it for. But recently I have sold off my stash of altcoins and once I cash out to CAD/USD I will easily have enough money to build something. On top of that at the current rates and difficulty I could be making around $450 a month profit mining litecoin with a single 7950. (I would probably have enough cash to even go dual 7950s) So should I go balls to the walls and do it? It kind of seems like a no brainer right now.

Thanks in advance.

Hmmmm. Depends on your personality. From my perspective you should stick with your current gear if its enough for what you want to do unless you have a dream build in mind.

You could save up even more money towards a crazy high end system.

So I have had the money to build a computer for awhile now but I wanted to wait for black friday/cyber monday to get the best deals. But even with that in mind I have been hesitant to build it because my laptop can pretty much handle what I need to use it for. But recently I have sold off my stash of altcoins and once I cash out to CAD/USD I will easily have enough money to build something. On top of that at the current rates and difficulty I could be making around $450 a month profit mining litecoin with a single 7950. (I would probably have enough cash to even go dual 7950s) So should I go balls to the walls and do it? It kind of seems like a no brainer right now.

Thanks in advance.

You should do three things.

1. Build computer.

2. Mine coin that computer.

3. Repeat.

Don' stop until you can barley move in your home because of the sheer amount of computers.

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------