280 Rad with 3 FANS!!!

Hello everyone, I want to ask a question a bit stupid I think...

I have a front mounted rad with the 2 fans mounted on the outside in pull. (I meant PUSH, sorry).

My Question is: Can I put a third fan on the red so that will be a push/pull but just for one fan? I'm 99% sure that it wouldn't be a problem to do that, but I'm asking you guys because I just want to know if someone ever did that because of "case-space" problems.

The AIO is a H115i with the stock fans mounted and the one that I want to add is a ML140 PRO. If I forgot to mention something please tell me so I can complete this stupid "question".

Thanks for your time and have a great day. :D

Intel Core i7-7700K  |  ASUS Z270 TUF MARK I  |  Corsair H115i |  Corsair Dominator Platinum 16 Gb  |  EVGA 1080 Ti FTW3  |  Samsung 850 EVO  |  Seagate Barracuda 1Tb

2 minutes ago, VATO said:

-snip-

Its fine, but I would recommend you have the same fan in push-pull, so if you have an odd fan out, put that one in the one in just pull.

Is your radiator a front exhaust? This is what I understood as "fans mounted on the outside in pull".

you should use the same fans if you want to do push pull so maybe replace one of your fans with the ML one and put the one you just removed as the push fan

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

Thanks alot guys. I'm gonna' buy two more ML140 PRO's to replace those stock fans from h115i, I would've buy anyway but.. not that soon. Anyway, thanks again and have a great day. BTW: The radiator is inside the case the fans are mounted on the other side of the chasis and covered by the Define C front panel from Fractal Design, they are intake.

20270200_1914846228774548_1441398754_n.jpg

Intel Core i7-7700K  |  ASUS Z270 TUF MARK I  |  Corsair H115i |  Corsair Dominator Platinum 16 Gb  |  EVGA 1080 Ti FTW3  |  Samsung 850 EVO  |  Seagate Barracuda 1Tb

18 minutes ago, VATO said:

-snip-

Glad we could help :), just for your information, in that case your fans are in push configuration (push/pull is always relative to the radiator). Think of it as "The fans are pushing air against the radiator" or "The fans are pulling air through the radiator". So if yours are intakes with the current setup, they are in push.

9 hours ago, For Science! said:

Glad we could help :), just for your information, in that case your fans are in push configuration (push/pull is always relative to the radiator). Think of it as "The fans are pushing air against the radiator" or "The fans are pulling air through the radiator". So if yours are intakes with the current setup, they are in push.

I appreciate that you explained for me, but I know all that. I've might not express correctly. I'm not a native english speaker haha... I'm starting to like this Comunity here... xD You guys are awesome. Thanks. Until the end of the month I'll have a rad with 2 fans in push/pull and one in push haha.