Guest Network w. Unifi AP, Synology Router

I'm currently running a Synology RT1900ac as my router, with Unfi AP Pros as my Access Points (managed on my always-on Mac Mini).

Currently, I have a standard and guest wifi network enabled and managed using the Unifi Management Software (v5.4.9). This has not caused any problems in itself.

However, I would like more control over the guest network, including granting permission to a intranet website (hosted on a separate Syno NAS using WebStation).

As a sidenote, I can't figure out how to set the IP subnet (?) to 192.168.11.x on the guest wifi network - it appears to connect devices to the standard subnet of 192.168.10.x, while somehow managing to isolate devices.

I do realise that doing this may make the intranet thing impossible!

Doing this doesn't actually have much practical purpose, before you ask - I'm merely curious, and like tinkering around with the network!

TLDR: I can't figure out how any of the guest management features on a Syno Router and Unifi AP's interface together - any help?

Thanks!

Main rig: CPU: Intel Core i5 6600k | GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (FE) | Mobo: Asus Z170-A | RAM: 16GB 2666MHz Corsair Vengeance LED DDR4 | Storage: 512GB Crucial SSD (Ubuntu 23.04) | Case: Corsair 400C |

Laptop: 2023 MacBook Pro 14" | 12 core M2 Pro | 32 GB Unified Memory |

NAS: Synology DS216+II

I'm on my phone right now so I can't look at my UniFi controller.  However just a side note UniFi controller 5.5.19 has been released.  And I might be speaking from using that version.  Have you already configured a subnet 192.168.11.x on the guest wifi already?  Also if you want AP isolation off so guests can connect to the intranet you are going to need to disable guest policies on the guest wifi configuration.  

Kolt L

Web developer