Can't Format SD CARD

So I got this 16GB SD CARD that keeps unmounting itself. I was wondering what should I do to fix this. various forums suggest a reformat to fat32 problem is windows can't format it. if I right click on the drive format options are unavailable. I have also tried formatting using the phone itself still no options for it. 

phone 1.png

phone 2.png

phone 3.png

CPU: I5 7400 | Motherboard: MSI H110M  | RAM: 16GB G-Skill 2400mhz  | GPU:  NVIDIA  MSI Gaming 4G GTX 970 | Case: Tecware Quad | Cooling: Stock| Storage: Kingston 120gb SSD, 1TB Drive ,  | PSU: Seasonic 620 Watt 80+ Bronze Full Modular | Display: Devant 50 Inch Smart TV   | 

10 minutes ago, TrigrH said:

sd-card-locked.jpg

it's a micro sd card. doesn't look like that :( although it could be lock I guess I'll have to find some info about this card then. 

CPU: I5 7400 | Motherboard: MSI H110M  | RAM: 16GB G-Skill 2400mhz  | GPU:  NVIDIA  MSI Gaming 4G GTX 970 | Case: Tecware Quad | Cooling: Stock| Storage: Kingston 120gb SSD, 1TB Drive ,  | PSU: Seasonic 620 Watt 80+ Bronze Full Modular | Display: Devant 50 Inch Smart TV   | 

2 minutes ago, siberiansteel11 said:

it's a micro sd card. doesn't look like that :( although it could be lock I guess I'll have to find some info about this card then. 

well you didnt say that, what micro sd card is it?

it's this. wasn't even sure with the brand tbh but it was cheap so I'm guessing it is locked or something.

P_20170718_104909.jpg

3 minutes ago, TrigrH said:

how are you connecting it to you PC without the phone?

oh I use the phone and connect it to the pc. I was thinking it could be formatted if I used a media card reader but that means I'll have to buy one ughhh. 

2 minutes ago, TrigrH said:

591aac032f5ba913a9fa0c9c.jpg

thanks bud guess I'll have to check the shops today.