Headphones & AMP for ~175CAD

nsyedhasan
Go to solution Solved by helping,

Custom One Pro, sans amp. 

You can ask @MayflowerElectronics or @ShearMe since they probably won't find this thread otherwise, being in GD. 

OP haven't you made a few other headphone suggestion threads in the past, have you not tried any on or bought any yet?

OP haven't you made a few other headphone suggestion threads in the past, have you not tried any on or bought any yet?

No, the thing is that I have just moved to Canada so I can't find time to go try and I don't know where to. Also I have a made other threads but first someone said the Shure 440, XB 500, ATH-50M, and now COPs.

Quote me to get a reply!

No, the thing is that I have just moved to Canada so I can't find time to go try and I don't know where to. Also I have a made other threads but first someone said the Shure 440, XB 500, ATH-50M, and now COPs.

Any of those would work really, but the COP is the best of that list (IMO)

I would probably not pick the Shure's though, IIRC they don't have spectacular bass response so it's probably not what you want. 

The XB is not my cup of tea, literally all it has going for it is bass, so unless all you're going to do is sit around listening to brostep (whatever that mutilated electronic "music" is) or <100hz test tones, then no. 

The M50 is great, for around 100-120 USD, otherwise I would just stick with the COP.  

Error: 410

check comparison bet cop and m50, few videos out there.

Can't go wrong with either of those two.

You keep giving us different parameters, so we keep giving you different answers. Stop makin' so many threads yo.

You keep giving us different parameters, so we keep giving you different answers. Stop makin' so many threads yo.

Yeah, then the COPs it is.

Quote me to get a reply!