Cheapest motherboard with wifi

So I'm planning out a new build, and one of the hassles is that I don't have an Ethernet connection to my room. I'm looking for a cheap (but working) motherboard with wifi. So far I've only bought a Radeon HD 7870, so compatibility won't bother that much. I'm also trying to think of what form factor would be ideal. I'll probably just get an I5 and 8gb of ram or something. I'll have to say that this will be my first build, so I'm not really that familiar with PC building. What motherboard would be the best option? And do I even need a motherboard with wifi-support, or would a dongle be a better option? 

If you live near a microcenter you can get an open box that's normally $150 for like $47 if you're lucky

I like to kill hardware. In 2016 alone I have killed 20 Xeon 5160, and 10+ Pentium 4. 

3 minutes ago, Sentryy said:

If you live near a microcenter you can get an open box that's normally $150 for like $47 if you're lucky

I don't actually. The smallest nearby sells an MSI H110M Pro-VD for €65 though. Would that be a good deal? 

Dongle or PCIe card would constrain your choices a lot less. Consumer mobos for DIY builds rarely have Wi-Fi except on the relatively high end and also in miniITX.

4 minutes ago, loculus said:

Dongle or PCIe card would constrain your choices a lot less. Consumer mobos for DIY builds rarely have Wi-Fi except on the relatively high end and also in miniITX.

I think I'll take a PCIe card then, as those seem te be more powerful bit still not too expensive 

3 minutes ago, NorthLake said:

I think I'll take a PCIe card then, as those seem te be more powerful bit still not too expensive 

I'd still recommend a USB, but a card works fine too.

i5 6600k and GTX 1070 but I play 1600-900. 1440p BABY!

Still, don't put too much faith in my buying decisions. xD 

11 minutes ago, YedZed said:

I'd still recommend a USB, but a card works fine too.

Why would you? I'm just curious.

Just now, NorthLake said:

Why would you? I'm just curious.

More versatile. I like being able to take it out and stick it into a laptop thats screwed up or a raspberry pi that needs access or anything like that.

4 minutes ago, YedZed said:

More versatile. I like being able to take it out and stick it into a laptop thats screwed up or a raspberry pi that needs access or anything like that.

It's not that much money. I think I'd prefer to buy both if I need it for something else

1 minute ago, NorthLake said:

It's not that much money. I think I'd prefer to buy both if I need it for something else

Fair enough. Can't knock it.

28 minutes ago, loculus said:

So would a Gigabyte GA-H110M-S2H be good (and easy) enough? It's about €60