Pair your motherboard and gpu manufacturer????

Ok 

so I want to get 

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N66ZESI/?tag=pcpapi-20

and original wanted the 1080 ti ftw3 card

bust started thinking would that hinder the gpu by having a different manufacturer? Or effect things like RGB 

so I started looking at the gigabyte 1080 ti extreme aorus card, not the prettiest but I'm sure the card would be fine unless you need a aorus mobo

then I started looking at the Asus strix 1080 ti and it looks better 

but I needs help

does using a mobo from gigabyte effect your gpu if it's from evga or asus????

HELP!!!!

no you can mix any brand 

only negative for RGB is RGB sync, like if you have a lot of RGB parts its good to have the same brand if you like your lights to match up, say you have it on flashing you want them all to flash the same color at the same time, and thats where stuff like asus aura helps, but if you have a gigabyte RGB card it might not sync up, really its not a thing to worry about 

for performance like FPS and all that mixing brads has no downside 

Smoking weed at the red light like its legal

7 minutes ago, StripperGrandpa said:

bust started thinking would that hinder the gpu by having a different manufacturer?

Yes.  Just like the Sony PlayStation can only work with a Sony TV. :o

Well I'm doing a huge corsair build the only things not corsair will be the motherboard and the gpu but I do know that corsair is accepted for gigabytes RGB fusion

54 minutes ago, StripperGrandpa said:

Well I'm doing a huge corsair build the only things not corsair will be the motherboard and the gpu but I do know that corsair is accepted for gigabytes RGB fusion

If you really care about the RGB being synced up, then maybe it is better to match brands, although you might be able to control them with a software from a different manufacturer as well, not sure.

Functionally, absolutely no problems.

I would not worry about it personally. Any "issues" with the RGB would be very minor. If you have to use 2 different softwares to match the RGB, you can at least match the colors.