Sierra / Win 10 Dual Boot bugs

I'm experiencing some strange bugs when dual booting OS X Sierra and Windows 10 since some time and would find it very nice if somebody knew an answer to that problem.

I was coding in Windows yesterday and shut down my PC when I went to bed. When I was booting Sierra today, my Apple Mail prompted me to re-enter my password for each of my mail accounts and my Spotify was also logged out.

After rebooting again all accounts are present again but my Chrome profile is corrupted. This happened two times in the last two weeks now.

Could that be some problem because I'm not using a DSDT?

The only patch I'm injecting via Clover is the ShutdownFix.

Mainboard: Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UP7

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1080 Ti

@NCIX Lampy we dont support  hackintoshing here 

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

Didn't read that...

I guess I'll have to stick to other communities then...

What would be funny is if someone melted down Apple hardware but made it into an actual PC so you could technically get around the whole "you can only install our OS to Apple's hardware" and as far as I know would not be illegal, correct me if I'm wrong 

7 minutes ago, NCIX Lampy said:

What would be funny is if someone melted down Apple hardware but made it into an actual PC so you could technically get around the whole "you can only install our OS to Apple's hardware" and as far as I know would not be illegal, correct me if I'm wrong 

i doubt anyone wants to nerf their hardware to apple laptop specs, apple is known for shoving laptop components in desktops too :) 

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

3 hours ago, themctipers said:

i doubt anyone wants to nerf their hardware to apple laptop specs, apple is known for shoving laptop components in desktops too :) 

What I had in mind was just scrap material Apple hardware like Apple computers that don't serve their purpose anymore or are broken etc... 

Just now, NCIX Lampy said:

What I had in mind was just scrap material like old Apple hardware 

i have no idea what that is.

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

3 hours ago, themctipers said:

i have no idea what that is.

fixed