Which is better: Deepcool RGB 330 or 350 Led Strip?

I have a Deepcool Dukase v2 white. No AIO coolers and no more card than an MSI 1050 Ti GamingX. So I have plenty of space left for illuminance. I am looking for a decent RGB LED Strip under $50 (~3200 INR). In India, the only available ones are Deepcool RGB 330, 350, NZXT Monocoloured strips, and a few other crappy strips on amazon which leaves me only Deepcool 330/350. 330 has adhesive sticker while the 350 has magnetic. Moreover 350 has two LED strips and 330 has 3. Moreover the remote with 350 is wayy better but 330 one is also compromisable. Which one is a good bang for the buck?

Only available RGB Strips on Amazon India: http://www.amazon.in/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2?url=search-alias%3Dcomputers&field-keywords=+rgb+led&rh=n%3A976392031%2Ck%3A+rgb+led

18 hours ago, killer5247 said:

Its only a single strip of 1 metre length (3.28 feet). I prefer deepcool and others because they have better customizability, 2 or more strips (magnetic and 3m adhesive variants available) and moreover there are 16.8m fully customizable, sober, soft and beautiful colours, which I don't expect from this product.

If you still recommend this then please substantiate??

I would get the 350, I have both the adhesive backed and magnetic ones and the magnets are definitely worth it.

Want to custom loop?  Ask me more if you are curious