nvme ssd intel vs pny vs adata

Hi, I have been thinking of buying an pcie nvme ssd and saw intel 600p 512gb was a cheap one although this affects performance. I later found a pny cs2030 480gb for a very similar price and also adata xpg sx8000. Which one would you recommend? which one performs better and last longer? 

Thank you

Out of those 3, I would get the Intel drive. If you can, get a Samsung drive.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

The adata and pny are mlc, while they intel is tlc, so the intel one won't last as long.

From a quick googling of reviews, the data seems to be at about twice the speed of the pny and intel drives.

So I'd go with adata.

EDIT:  Sorry, the pny performs about twice the speed.  Get the pny one.