Will these parts be compatible and fit with each other?

I'm thinking about building a computer and I have these parts in mind:

Case - NZXT Phantom 410 Mid Tower
Motherboard - MSI Z87-G45 Gaming Motherboard
RAM - G.Skill Sniper F3-12800CL9D-8GBSR 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3
Processor - Intel Core i5 4670K
Graphics Card - Gigabyte GeForce GTX 780 OC 3GB

Hard Drives - 2 x Seagate Barracuda 2TB ST2000DM001
Power Supply - Corsair RM-850 80 Plus Gold Power Supply
Fan - Corsair Air Series AF140 Quiet Edition Blue LED Fan
Optical Drive - ASUS DRW-24D3ST 24x DVD Writer
CPU Cooler - CoolerMaster V8 GTS CPU Cooler

(Or just use this link: http://www.pccasegear.com/index.php?main_page=wish_lists&wlcId=237149&action=wish_lists )

yes it will work fine but that psu is a bit over kill maybe a 650w or 750 if u plan on sli

It would fit just fine. 

Really needs a ssd along with some other changes.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Agreed. Maybe just a 128GB Samsung Pro SSD.

Not worth the money. There are cheaper ssd's that perform noticeably the same.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Go from 850w to 650, a psu of that quality will handle SLI just fine on 650. Xtra cash will benefit the greatly needed SSD like said above.

Hey look you found my sig.

Maybe drop the LED fan, go for a non corsair fan and save some cash I know the forum hot topic is corsair but other companies do make nice fans...

From there, if its worth it cut down the PSU a little bit and maybe change the cpu cooler and then you cna spend the left over budget on whatver you want!

Go from 850w to 650, a psu of that quality will handle SLI just fine on 650. Xtra cash will benefit the greatly needed SSD like said above.

I would suggest the 650Watt also. You might have overlay issues for the bottom mountable fan for the case if you go a 750Watt. I had that problem when I got my 850Watt PSU and a mid tower case. I had to upgrade to a full tower in order for it not to overlay.

Thank you all for your suggestions, I will keep them in mind and also what does an SSD do? I heard they die after a number of writes.

Oh, I also need to mention I will only have two trays for hard drives becuase the graphics card will use up the space for the other four hard drive trays.

Thank you all for your suggestions, I will keep them in mind and also what does an SSD do? I heard they die after a number of writes.

SSD stands for solid state drive. Instead of using the conventional disk that a HDD uses, a SSD uses flash memory (kind of like RAM but a little different). By using flash memory, it can have very high read/write speeds. Take the Samsung 840 Pro 128GB. The Read/Write Speeds are 530 MB/s / 390 MB/s. What can you do with all that power? Well for one thing you can load Windows fast. I mean REALLY fast. For me it takes less then 15 Seconds to boot up windows 7. What about your games? You can load maps on COD Ghosts faster or load games faster with a SSD. Only problem with SSD is in storage wise it can get a bit expensive if your looking for that conventional 500GB to 1TB size. That's why I recommend getting a SSD with a HDD. 

Also just remembered, should I get those SSHD hybrids?

I would just getting a SSD and a HDD. Use the SSD for your operating system and you HDD for storage.

Thank you very much for your help! :D
I think this will be my final question. Will the processor be able to fully handle the graphics card?

Thank you very much for your help! :D

I think this will be my final question. Will the processor be able to fully handle the graphics card?

Sure.

You need to quote a post or tag a member or else they won't get a notification you replied to them.

Sure.

You need to quote a post or tag a member or else they won't get a notification you replied to them.

Thanks, hahaha I'm very new to this, only got this account yesterday.