Need help Watercooling my Inno3D 1080 TI

So i'm unhappy with the thermals inside my case, my GPU idles at 47c (it's a factory oc'd card with a base clock of 1607MHz and a Boost Clock of 1721MHz) and that's after applying a pretty heavy fan profile, luckily i sit about 2 metres from my computer and can barely hear the card at full blast, so kudos to Inno3d making an excellent cooler.

it migh't be an ok temp, and i can game almost all games without issue, however in furmark (yes i know) it ramps up to 85 after abouut 5-10 minutes, and Rise of the Tomb Raider taxes my card hard enough to get up to those temps.. 

I believe my issue is with bad airflow.. my case is a Anderson Mission SG GGX 3.5, which is basically a Rosewill Cullinan or Anidees AI Crystal (LTT Review) with other fans.
my CPU is cooled by a Kraken X62 and idles at around 37-40c depending on ambient, so i expect my kraken is stealing airflow prrovided by the crappy (although silent) front case fans from my gpu cooler.
i have put rubber seals around the case, so airleak from the sides of the glass is a non issue, i do however feel a hotspot on the glass near the gpu, which basically prooves poor airflow around it. i could go with a pci slot blower fan, but those things are noisy and is a kind of compromise in my no compromise build, i could also put in new case fans, but that introduces a bit more noise as well, and i'd have to buy rgb fans because case aesthetics and yolo B| so i was considering going for a watercooled option instead.

a custom loop is not possible at this time, i already have a brand new AIO for my cpu, and i'd rather not start macguvering some custom loop solution to it, and even so, custom parts is a big extra cost from very few dealers available in norway. Anyway, after a bit of research,  it seems my best options are either the Kraken G10, Kraken G12 or the EVGA Hybrid Gpu cooler.. however it seems the EVGA one is only for FE style blower cards, mine is a custom aircooling job.. i expect the gpu mount would fit, as i don't think the PCB is massively changed, however, it uses a shroud and the FE fan (or is this changeable? i can invest in an extra 80-90mm fan)
but it seems my best choice is either the G10 or G12.. most likely the G12 since newer = better in these cases? :P and either a NZXT or Corsair 120/140mm cooler (i prefer sturdy cables over a two extra degrees cooling, some corsairs seems like corrogated tubing and seem very prone to breakage exposing (what i for gods sake hope actually is in there) the inner tube) but i'm open to suggestions.
these are the options i have (there are some others, but the blocks are way too big for me to want hanging from my gpu (like the deepcool captain)

here is a list of coolers i have found and there respective price i can get them for in norway:

Spoiler

From lowest to highest price:

Antec H2O 1250 $76

Enermax Liqmax II 120S $87
NZXT Kraken X31 $92
Cooler Master Nepton 240M $99
Cooler Master MasterLiquid 240 $94

Corsair H75 Hydro Series $100
Cooler Master MasterLiquid 120 Pro $102

as the card will only be seen top down, fancy blocks (like my x62 has) are not a factor, i want the best reliability and build quality for the money. prefferably braided tubing.

tl;dr:
so, besides helping me choose an AIO for my GPU, i have some other questions of a more general nature:

• are all 1080ti pcb's or alteast gpu position and mounting holes the same? will coolers that fit FE fit my card? (there is a image of the bare pcb of my gpu HERE as well as more specs)
  • how much more "weight" is put on the card with a solution like this vs a big heatsink? 
  • how do you best cool ram and other non gpu components with a solution like this? how high heatsinks can you stick onto the chips for instance?
  • is there any way of telling if a gpu bracket/waterblock will fit without dissasembly of the original heatsink?

rest of my specs are in my signature if you need them.

Have you tried to perform a sudden temporary interrupt of the electricity flow to your computational device followed by a re-initialization procedure of the central processing unit and associated components?

Personal Rig Specs

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7-7700K @ 4.8GHZ
Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z270H GAMING
Graphics Card: Inno3D ICHILL GEFORCE GTX 1080 TI X3 ULTRA
RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX Black DDR4 2x8GB @ 3GHZ
Storage: 2 x Samsung NVMe SSD 960 EVO 256GB in Raid | 2 x Seagate 4TB Expansion Desktop 

(seagates are originally external drives removed from casing and installed internally)
PSU: Seasonic Prime Titanium 850W 
Case: Mission SG GGX 3.5 (same as Rosewill Cullinan or Anidees AI Crystal with other stock fans)
Cooling: Kraken X62 for CPU, Corsair H55 with NZXT Kraken G12 for GPU 

Yeah the G12 will work.

I would go with the corsair AIO for reliability.

Having an AIO on your GPU will weigh less than a heatsink, because only the block and tubing adds weight, the radiator attaches to your case.

Buy tiny VRM heatsinks and stick them on with double sided thermal tape.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

1 minute ago, Enderman said:

Yeah the G12 will work.

I would go with the corsair AIO for reliability.

Having an AIO on your GPU will weigh less than a heatsink, because only the block and tubing adds weight, the radiator attaches to your case.

this is true, but i'm also thinking of any strain put on the block by the cables.. on cpu's it's not that much of an issue, as the motherboard is screwed in place, so if there is a bit of force on the block from the tube due to the bending, it wont bend the motherboard (atleast significantly) but the graphics cards are much less securely fastened..

would a 240 rad be much better than a 120 rad for gpu's? (bigger rads are better?) or does it have little impact?
i have room for a up to 360mm rad more and a 120mm rad in the back as well, so sisze isn't an issue :P )
also wouldn't NZXT be good for reliability? (same as my CPU cooler) it has 6 years warranty (1 more than corsair), and is $8 cheaper than the H75..

Have you tried to perform a sudden temporary interrupt of the electricity flow to your computational device followed by a re-initialization procedure of the central processing unit and associated components?

Personal Rig Specs

Spoiler

Storage: 2 x Samsung NVMe SSD 960 EVO 256GB in Raid | 2 x Seagate 4TB Expansion Desktop 

(seagates are originally external drives removed from casing and installed internally)
Case: Mission SG GGX 3.5 (same as Rosewill Cullinan or Anidees AI Crystal with other stock fans)

11 minutes ago, Enderman said:

-snip-

only ones i can source locally are for the raspberry pi, and they are different sizes and kinda expensive..
as i have to wait for any of these products to come into stock, i was thinking about ordering from aliexpress or something.. but either way, does anyone know the clearance from the fan on the Kraken G12? no need buying heatisinks if the fan can't turn because of them...

Personal Rig Specs

Spoiler

11 minutes ago, Changis said:

this is true, but i'm also thinking of any strain put on the block by the cables.. on cpu's it's not that much of an issue, as the motherboard is screwed in place, so if there is a bit of force on the block from the tube due to the bending, it wont bend the motherboard (atleast significantly) but the graphics cards are much less securely fastened..

would a 240 rad be much better than a 120 rad for gpu's? (bigger rads are better?) or does it have little impact?
i have room for a up to 360mm rad more and a 120mm rad in the back as well, so sisze isn't an issue :P )
also wouldn't NZXT be good for reliability? (same as my CPU cooler) it has 6 years warranty (1 more than corsair), and is $8 cheaper than the H75..

240 would be even better but a single 120 would be enough to keep it really cool (cooler than a heatsink).

Yes NZXT is good to, I would only get a Corsair or NZXT AIO.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

1 minute ago, Enderman said:

240 would be even better but a single 120 would be enough to keep it really cool (cooler than a heatsink).

Yes NZXT is good to, I would only get a Corsair or NZXT AIO.

then i'll likely go for the X31 over the Corsair, both for lower price, and i already have NZXT for CPU and can use same software..

anyway it's safer than my first AIO setup, i think this was one of the first AIO kits that ever came out, th eCorsair Nautilus 500.. a box you balanced on top of your computer and had to refill every 2 weeks :P (strangely without leaking) and had to pray you connected the hoses good enough with the supplied clips so they don't just slide off and waterfall cool the pc for a few secoonds instead :P

Personal Rig Specs

Spoiler