Same Res but diffrent screen size :P

Akadis
Go to solution Solved by Glenwing,

Unfortunately this is why you look for monitors with equal pixel densities.

Funny thing I have an 34" 21:9 (3440x1440) and a 24" 16:9 (2560x1440)

Is there a way that they connect correctly (See Picture)?

I know it is the Resolution but i am willing to give up a little on that but I am not sure how to do it

Datei_000.jpg

Put the smaller monitor in something to raise it up so the tops are equal

Im mostly on discord now and you can find me on my profile

My Build: Xeon 2630L V, RX 560 2gb, 8gb ddr4 1866, EVGA 450BV 

My Laptop #1: i3-5020U, 8gb of DDR3, Intel HD 5500

Just now, Billy_Mays said:

Put the smaller monitor in something to raise it up so the tops are equal

well what will that get me?? xD they won't fit on the bottom

I use MultiWall. It can do what you want it to

http://windowbox.me/multiwall/

DAEDALUS (2018 Refit) - Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 - 1600 @ 3.7Ghz // Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 LED Turbo Black Edition // Motherboard: Asus RoG Strix B350-F Gaming // Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1060 Windforce 6GB GDDR5 // Memory: 2 x 8GB DDR4 Corsair LPX Vengeance 3000Mhz // Storage: WD Green - 250GB M.2 SATA SSD (Boot Drive and Programs), SanDisk Ultra II 120GB (GTA V), WD Elements 1TB External Drive (Steam Library) // Power Supply: Cooler Master Silent Pro 700W // Case: BeQuiet Silentbase 600 with SilentWings Mk.2 Internal Fans // Peripherals: VicTop Mechanical Gaming Keyboard & VicTsing 7200 DPI Wired Gaming Mouse

PROMETHEUS (2018 Refit) - Processor: Intel Core i5-3470 @ 3.2Ghz // Cooler: Cooler Master 212 EVO // Motherboard: Foxconn 2ABF // Graphics Card: ATI Radeon HD 5450 (For Diagnostic Testing Only) // Memory: 2 x 4GB DDR3 Mushkin Memory // Storage: 10TB of Various Storage Drives // Power Supply: Corsair 600W // Case: Bitfenix Nova Midi Tower - Black

SpeedTest Results - Having Trouble Finding a Decent PSU? - Check the PSU Tier List!

Add some cardboards to make the smaller monitor raise, and paint the cardboard up if you can

"Make it future proof for some years at least, don't buy "only slightly better" stuff that gets outdated 1 year, that's throwing money away" @pipoawas

-Frequencies DON'T represent everything and in many cases that is true (referring to Individual CPU Clocks).

Mention me if you want to summon me sooner or later

Spoiler

My head on 2019 :

Note 10, S10, Samsung becomes Apple, Zen 2, 3700X, Renegade X lol

If you have the same vertical resolution (1440p) but different size monitors, then that means you have two different pixel densities.  You can try to center the smaller monitor but you aren't going to get it exactly like you want.  If a window uses 100 pixels then it will always look bigger on one and smaller on the other.  There's no avoiding that.

Easiest solution is to avoid having an application open that spans both monitors like that. Just keep it on one monitor or the other.

1 minute ago, manikyath said:

this suggestion is why i try to educate people on the quality of life of a monitor with a good stand..

I mean the cardboard will be on top

"Make it future proof for some years at least, don't buy "only slightly better" stuff that gets outdated 1 year, that's throwing money away" @pipoawas

-Frequencies DON'T represent everything and in many cases that is true (referring to Individual CPU Clocks).

Mention me if you want to summon me sooner or later

Spoiler

My head on 2019 :

Note 10, S10, Samsung becomes Apple, Zen 2, 3700X, Renegade X lol

On 7.7.2017 at 7:50 PM, Glenwing said:

Unfortunately this is why you look for monitors with equal pixel densities.

after testing it a view days i decided to return it anyways. For that price it's just not worth it yet (at least for me)

no fuss returns, need more of that worldwide...

1 hour ago, Akadis said:

after testing it a view days i decided to return it anyways. For that price it's just not worth it yet (at least for me)