CPU: i9 7980XE @4.5GHz/1.22v/-2 AVX offset 

Cooler: EKWB Supremacy Block - custom loop w/360mm +280mm rads 

Motherboard: EVGA X299 Dark 

RAM:4x8GB HyperX Predator DDR4 @3200Mhz CL16 

GPU: Nvidia FE 2060 Super/Corsair HydroX 2070 FE block 

Storage:  1TB MP34 + 1TB 970 Evo + 500GB Atom30 + 250GB 960 Evo 

Optical Drives: LG WH14NS40 

PSU: EVGA 1600W T2 

Case & Fans: Corsair 750D Airflow - 3x Noctua iPPC NF-F12 + 4x Noctua iPPC NF-A14 PWM 

Display: LG 27UK650-W (4K 60Hz IPS panel)

Mouse: EVGA X17

Keyboard: Corsair K55 RGB

Mobile/Work Devices: 2020 M1 MacBook Air (work computer) - iPhone 13 Pro Max - Apple Watch S3

Other Misc Devices: iPod Video (Gen 5.5E, 128GB SD card swap, running Rockbox), Nintendo Switch

3 minutes ago, Dreaper said:

What should i set my fans at for performance? 

Maximum.

[FS][US] Corsair H115i 280mm AIO-AMD $60+shipping

System specs:
Asus Prime X370 Pro - Custom EKWB CPU/GPU 2x360 1x240 soft loop - Ryzen 1700X - Corsair Vengeance RGB 2x16GB - Plextor 512 NVMe + 2TB SU800 - EVGA GTX1080ti - LianLi PC11 Dynamic

Depends on what your requirements are.

What temperature are your at, how much noise you can take. etc.

ideally it will be best to find the sweet spot of performance = noise. meaning it performs efficiently while not producing as much noise 

3 minutes ago, Dreaper said:

What should i set my fans at for performance? 

Need a lot more info to give a proper suggestion.  

-Full system specs?

-Case? 

-Case fans (how many, what size, what position (front, bottom, rear, top// intake, exhaust?))

-What are you currently using to control them?

My Systems:

Main - Work + Gaming:

Spoiler

Woodland Raven: Ryzen 2700X // AMD Wraith RGB // Asus Prime X570-P // G.Skill 2x 8GB 3600MHz DDR4 // Radeon RX Vega 56 // Crucial P1 NVMe 1TB M.2 SSD // Deepcool DQ650-M // chassis build in progress // Windows 10 // Thrustmaster TMX + G27 pedals & shifter

F@H Rig:

Spoiler

FX-8350 // Deepcool Neptwin // MSI 970 Gaming // AData 2x 4GB 1600 DDR3 // 2x Gigabyte RX-570 4G's // Samsung 840 120GB SSD // Cooler Master V650 // Windows 10

HTPC:

Spoiler

SNES PC (HTPC): i3-4150 @3.5 // Gigabyte GA-H87N-Wifi // G.Skill 2x 4GB DDR3 1600 // Asus Dual GTX 1050Ti 4GB OC // AData SP600 128GB SSD // Pico 160XT PSU // Custom SNES Enclosure // 55" LG LED 1080p TV  // Logitech wireless touchpad-keyboard // Windows 10 // Build Log

Laptops:

Spoiler

MY DAILY: Lenovo ThinkPad T410 // 14" 1440x900 // i5-540M 2.5GHz Dual-Core HT // Intel HD iGPU + Quadro NVS 3100M 512MB dGPU // 2x4GB DDR3L 1066 // Mushkin Triactor 480GB SSD // Windows 10

WIFE'S: Dell Latitude E5450 // 14" 1366x768 // i5-5300U 2.3GHz Dual-Core HT // Intel HD5500 // 2x4GB RAM DDR3L 1600 // 500GB 7200 HDD // Linux Mint 19.3 Cinnamon

EXPERIMENTAL: Pinebook // 11.6" 1080p // Manjaro KDE (ARM)

NAS:

Spoiler

Home NAS: Pentium G4400 @3.3 // Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3 // 2x 4GB DDR4 2400 // Intel HD Graphics // Kingston A400 120GB SSD // 3x Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200 HDDs in RAID-Z // Cooler Master Silent Pro M 1000w PSU // Antec Performance Plus 1080AMG // FreeNAS OS

Put it at the highest before you start to hear it.(i.e. just below noticable.) And check if your temps are acceptable to you. If not, then slowly bring them up until you are satisfied.

BIG EDIT MY FANS ARE FREAKING OUT MY H100I fans keep ramping up then down over and over please help

16 minutes ago, Dreaper said:

BIG EDIT MY FANS ARE FREAKING OUT MY H100I fans keep ramping up then down over and over please help

I thought you wanted performance...

in corsair link, set the temp curve to H100i Temp, not CPU temp. CPU temp is irrelevant. You are cooling water, not the die.

System specs:
Asus Prime X370 Pro - Custom EKWB CPU/GPU 2x360 1x240 soft loop - Ryzen 1700X - Corsair Vengeance RGB 2x16GB - Plextor 512 NVMe + 2TB SU800 - EVGA GTX1080ti - LianLi PC11 Dynamic

23 hours ago, knightslugger said:

I thought you wanted performance...

in corsair link, set the temp curve to H100i Temp, not CPU temp. CPU temp is irrelevant. You are cooling water, not the die.

It won't let me change anything in corsair link

1 minute ago, Dreaper said:

It won't let me change anything in corsair link

how familiar are you with the program?

System specs:

2 hours ago, knightslugger said:

how familiar are you with the program?

never used it

17 minutes ago, Dreaper said:

never used it

you can click on the fan speed icon in the h100i box to bring up the fan curve, presets, and temp source. make sure h100i is selected for temp. if need be i can demonstrate later tonight.

System specs:

16 minutes ago, Dreaper said:

never used it

Is pump USB connected to board and fans to pump? Otherwise you need to use mobo's software, or Speedfan.

As for curve, thats very personal thing. Usually you find the high point by testing at which rpm you get annoyed by fans and use that only when really needed. Rest of the time they should be running either as low as possible, or hanging somewhere in between. I use mainly straight line, stepped for GPU and 3pins. Some use more logarithmic to get faster speeds when CPU/GPU really heats up.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Just now, LoGiCalDrm said:

Is pump USB connected to board and fans to pump? Otherwise you need to use mobo's software, or Speedfan.

As for curve, thats very personal thing. Usually you find the high point by testing at which rpm you get annoyed by fans and use that only when really needed. Rest of the time they should be running either as low as possible, or hanging somewhere in between. I use mainly straight line, stepped for GPU and 3pins. Some use more logarithmic to get faster speeds when CPU/GPU really heats up.

fans are connected to mobo and pump is connected via usb to pump

You mean pump is also connected to mobo and usb to mobo? Because otherwise your pump doesn't do anything. Link can only control pump and fans connected to pump.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

You mean pump is also connected to mobo and usb to mobo? Because otherwise your pump doesn't do anything. Link can only control pump and fans connected to pump.

pump is connected to the mobo via the usb slot on the mobo, and the fans are in the CPU1 and CPU2 fan  slots 

why are you not using the fan headers from pump?

wait, WHICH h100i is this? specifically... the V2?

System specs:

Just now, knightslugger said:

why are you not using the fan headers from pump?

wait, WHICH h100i is this? specifically... the V2?

No its not the V2 and its not connected to the fan headers on the pump because the fans went bat shit crazy with it on that

No its not the V2 and its not connected to the fan headers on the pump because the fans went bat shit crazy with it on that

stock fans or aftermarket? and again, probably went bat shit because it wasn't configured to the water temp. had the same issue with my h115i. thought it was just the shitty controller software and dropped $50 worth of fans to at least quiet it down. then i found the settings.

System specs:

5 minutes ago, Dreaper said:

pump is connected to the mobo via the usb slot on the mobo, and the fans are in the CPU1 and CPU2 fan  slots 

Please tell me pump is getting power. I don't use AIOs, but quick look on manual tells that it should get main power from SATA and only use mobo for controlling pump.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Please tell me pump is getting power. I don't use AIOs, but quick look on manual tells that it should get main power from SATA and only use mobo for controlling pump.

pump is getting power yes yes yes

5 minutes ago, knightslugger said:

stock fans or aftermarket? and again, probably went bat shit because it wasn't configured to the water temp. had the same issue with my h115i. thought it was just the shitty controller software and dropped $50 worth of fans to at least quiet it down. then i found the settings.

Stock fans i have some extra Venturi HF-14 if you think that will be better

Just now, Dreaper said:

pump is getting power yes yes yes

For a second I thought that was the issue here. Anyway, since fans aren't connected to pump, you can't control them with Link. You need to use mobo software/BIOS for it. And if you have pretty much anything else than Gigabyte, that should be breeze.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv