Razer Deathadder VS Logitech GPRO

Goofygiggles

Hello,
I am debating right now on which mouse to get. I like the Razer deathadder but it looks like the Logitech GPRO is lighter and smaller. If possible could someone please post a picture of the two mice side by side? Also which one do you guys like better? Thanks!

Best Regards, Goofygiggles

1 minute ago, Himommies said:

Logitech because Razeris shit as a company

I want an answer based on the mouse, not based on the company. If the mouse is bad because Razer uses cheap materials that's one thing because it affects the mouse.

Just now, Goofygiggles said:

I want an answer based on the mouse, not based on the company. If the mouse is bad because Razer uses cheap materials that's one thing because it affects the mouse.

That's a thing that happens.Then it will break and you will have to RMA and you end up talking with some guy who learned english in bangladesh and wait 6 months for a RMA

My life

1 minute ago, Himommies said:

That's a thing that happens.Then it will break and you will have to RMA and you end up talking with some guy who learned english in bangladesh and wait 6 months for a RMA

OK thank you.

I'm going to leave the thread open because I'm looking for more input

2 minutes ago, Goofygiggles said:

OK thank you.

I think he's right though. AFAIK, Razer's products look really nice and work well, but break easily and are cheaply made. And I can vouch for Logitech's stellar quality. My dad has gotten a few of their speaker systems over the years, and still uses a small Logitech travel mouse. I've got one too, but my main driver is the stupendous MX Master. From what I've heard and seen, Logitech is perhaps the best mouse maker there is.聽

Intel HEDT and Server platform enthusiasts:聽Intel HEDT Xeon/i7 Megathread

Main PC

CPU: i9 7980XE @4.5GHz/1.22v/-2 AVX offset聽

Cooler: EKWB Supremacy Block - custom loop w/360mm +280mm rads聽

Motherboard: EVGA X299 Dark聽

RAM:4x8GB HyperX Predator DDR4 @3200Mhz CL16

GPU: Nvidia FE 2060 Super/Corsair HydroX 2070 FE block

Storage:聽 1TB MP34 + 1TB 970 Evo + 500GB Atom30 + 250GB 960 Evo聽

Optical Drives: LG WH14NS40聽

PSU: EVGA 1600W T2聽

Case & Fans: Corsair 750D Airflow - 3x聽Noctua iPPC NF-F12 + 4x Noctua iPPC NF-A14 PWM

Display:聽LG 27UK650-W (4K 60Hz IPS panel)

Mouse: EVGA X17

Keyboard: Corsair K55 RGB

Mobile/Work Devices: 2020 M1 MacBook Air (work computer) - iPhone 13 Pro Max - Apple Watch S3

Other Misc Devices: iPod Video (Gen 5.5E, 128GB SD card swap, running Rockbox), Nintendo Switch

5 minutes ago, Goofygiggles said:

OK thank you.

im on my second deathadder mouse the first one lasted 5 years before that i had a razer copperhead the deathadder is much better i now have the croma it's an amazing mouse it works fantastic will never buy anything else so long as they keep making them.

| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v聽 |聽 Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING|聽 CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| GPU: MSI RTX 3080Ti Ventus 3X OC|聽 RAM: 32GB T-Force Delta RGB 3066mhz |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Quest 2 VR

Just now, Zando Bob said:

I think he's right though. AFAIK, Razer's products look really nice and work well, but break easily and are cheaply made. And I can vouch for Logitech's stellar quality. My dad has gotten a few of their speaker systems over the years, and still uses a small Logitech travel mouse. I've got one too, but my main driver is the stupendous MX Master. From what I've heard and seen, Logitech is perhaps the best mouse maker there is.聽

Alright thank you

Like @Himommiesmentioned. Razer isn't that great of a company. Sure they where the gaming peripheral power house. But really I wouldn't recommend it. Trust me. 3 razer mouses. 2 Razer keyboard and 1 Razer mousepad. I love the keyboard, and the deathadder. But I recently switched from Deathadder to a G403 which is exactly like the deathadder but cheaper. Would recommend the g403 over the deathadder.

CPU - i7-4790k

GPU - MSI 980 Ti聽

Mobo - MSI Z97 Gaming 5

Memory - 32 GB DDR3

Storage - 3.4 TB

Full List :聽https://pcpartpicker.com/list/sPgN8d

Just now, i_build_nanosuits said:

im on my second deathadder mouse the first one lasted 5 years before that i had a razer copperhead the deathadder is much better i now have the croma it's an amazing mouse it works fantastic will never buy anything else so long as they keep making them.

Okay thank you

1 minute ago, xDylanio said:

Like @Himommiesmentioned. Razer isn't that great of a company. Sure they where the gaming peripheral power house. But really I wouldn't recommend it. Trust me. 3 razer mouses. 2 Razer keyboard and 1 Razer mousepad. I love the keyboard, and the deathadder. But I recently switched from Deathadder to a G403 which is exactly like the deathadder but cheaper. Would recommend the g403 over the deathadder.

Thanks

Just now, Goofygiggles said:

Okay thank you

razer has a crap reputation amongst youngsters on the forum but they are too young to know that Razer started that whole gaming peripherals business and they've always exceled at it delivering top quality products...the only thing you can hold against them is that they are somewhat pricey.

| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v聽 |聽 Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING|聽 CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Quest 2 VR

razer has a crap reputation amongst youngsters on the forum but they are too young to know that Razer started that whole gaming peripherals business and they've always exceled at it delivering top quality products...the only thing you can hold against them is that they are somewhat pricey.

Thanks for your input

5 minutes ago, i_build_nanosuits said:

or they understand, that Razer is a crap company聽

Just now, nerdslayer1 said:

or they understand, that Razer is a crap company聽

...that makes really good deathadder mouse ;)

...that makes really good deathadder mouse ;)

good one mouse= excellent company and i will personally attack people who disagree? 聽

Just now, nerdslayer1 said:

good one mouse= excellent company and i will personally attack people who disagree? 聽

i attacked no one calm down

3 minutes ago, Goofygiggles said:

Guys sorry I didn't mean to start a flame war here please

OP you are very courteous, i was just pointing out the flawed logic. i suggest the logitech g pro

5 minutes ago, i_build_nanosuits said:

i attacked no one calm down

13 minutes ago, i_build_nanosuits said:

razer has a crap reputation amongst youngsters

also this聽

-http://forum.notebookreview.com/threads/razer-ceo-covering-up-cheap-poor-design-of-razer-notebooks.801443/

Edited by nerdslayer1
sorces

56 minutes ago, Goofygiggles said:

Guys sorry I didn't mean to start a flame war here please

The deathadder is a great mouse, Besides the quality issue of course, I'm on my 3rd or 4th RMA'd Deathadder but I still love it to death.

Why? The shape and the sensor. Zowie and Hyper X both聽make 3310 sensor聽versions but I like the聽3989 in the DA better, thats personal preference..

The 3366 sensor in the G pro is far more superior though. If you can get behind the egg shape then you should be happy of with the G pro.

Its down to what shape you like the most. The Zowie EC series and Hyper X Pulse fire are great alternative to the deathadder,聽

11 hours ago, Goofygiggles said:

Hello,
I am debating right now on which mouse to get. I like the Razer deathadder but it looks like the Logitech GPRO is lighter and smaller. If possible could someone please post a picture of the two mice side by side? Also which one do you guys like better? Thanks!

HI Giggles, thanks for posting. I would say that based on an assessment of a) Price, b) device quality and聽c) functionality would lead me to recommend you the Logitech GPro over the Razer Deathadder. 聽**Note: give a look at the steelseries Rival 300, as Steelseries makes some great products as well**

a) GPro is $10 cheaper and is basically identical to聽the Deathadder. Now, while its technically true that the sensor on the Deathadder (up to 16000dpi) is better than the GPro (up to 12000dpi), this will not be noticed by the average gamer. Only an e-sports player聽might聽notice this minor difference.

b) The argument of "Razer is shit as a company", is a very emotionally laden and even subjective response. Unfortunately, having no anecdotal evidence in these such responses would likely be impossible to avoid. That said,聽I would tell you that the Logitech customer service experience is second to none. For example: I had a G700 mouse for right around two聽years and I called one day and said that the sensor just up and died one day. They asked a few questions and bingo-bango, they shipped me a brand new G700 mouse. Razer experience was less than preferable. Had to fill out a "proof of purchase" form to verify I legitimately had my razer keyboard (which began to wear out after 18months use). After which, it was determined that this was "normal wear and tear" and outside of the warranty period and would聽not聽refund/credit me anything.

c) The Deathadder is a bit larger than the GPro and is often not as user-friendly to smaller to average hand sizes. Button layout is near identical on both. build quality feels similar, though I might say the razer deathadder has a slight edge on feeling a bit more premium. Though the Logitech mouse fit my hand better and their required software is certainly less fiddly/cumbersome than Razer's software.

For all of these reasons I am deffering back to my original recommendation of the logitech GPro. Ultimately,聽I would highly encourage you to goto your local microcenter ( if applicable) and put both of these mice in your hands to determine what works best for you.

Hope this helps!

Don't forget to聽quote me (or someone else), otherwise we aren't going to receive聽your answers...

~Jano