What fans are optimal?

ok i need 2 fans one will have a hard drive cage in front of it the other will not have anything there. what fans are optimal? btw they are 140mm

1 air flow and 1 pressure, 2 air flow or 2 air pressure 

i would like a semi-quick response since i am going to buy the case and the fans in ca a week

depends what other stuff there is.

if there's no fan filter, and the case is pretty open, then you can go with AF fans for both.

if there's a fan filter, and the case is kinda restrictive, go for one SP fan, and one AF fan. (SP and AF are Static Pressure and Air Flow, not referring to corsair fans or anything)

if the case is restrictive, like the enthoo elite or something, and you also have a fan filter, get two SP fans.

QUOTE/TAG ME WHEN REPLYING

Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It.

If I'm wrong, please point it out. I'm always learning & I won't bite.

Desktop:

Delidded Core i7 4770K - GTX 1070 ROG Strix - 16GB DDR3 - Lots of RGB lights I never change

Laptop:

HP Spectre X360 - i7 8560U - MX150 - 2TB SSD - 16GB DDR4

What are your specs?

Where are you shopping/located? Budget?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.