In need of a bluetooth dongle

Hey everyone! So I wanna get a new wiimote and wireless sensorbar to use with the dolphin emulator but I need a bluetooth dongle. I'm concerned about the latency it might have. The problem is that where I live I can't get the much recommended Kinivo BTD-300, or any Kinivo product, because it doesn't ship here (I live in The Netherlands). So I was wondering, can any of you brave people (it's a dutch site, but I guess it's not that hard since it's mostly just the products.) go see if any of the products here https://tweakers.net/categorie/309/bluetooth-en-ir-dongels/producten/ are good? I want it under €20,-. All of the products there can ship to The Netherlands, so if you know any good dongle I can use for Dolphin specifically then let me know. I don't know how to look for that kind of stuff and actually don't even know if latency on bluetooth is a problem... Oh and I use Windows 10 64-bit Education, Creators Update. I don't know if that is a problem, I've seen a lot of complains about that in the reviews section of several products there.

Thanks in advance!!!!!!

Windows 10 | GTX 970 | AMD Ryzen Threadripper 3960x | 128GB Ripjaws V 

11 minutes ago, Julian2000nl said:

Sorry, I believe you misunderstood. Ebay takes a very long time to ship, and I specifically said that the Kinivo BTD-300 doesn't ship here.

Just now, Julian2000nl said:

That eBay link I've given you does ship to the Netherlands, and this item ships quite fast.

But I don't think you'll really notice a difference if you just buy some cheap adapter or you'll buy this expensive one.

Between 17th of July and 26th of July? Nah, that's slow as heck. I'll just buy one with 2 day shipping from a Dutch store instead. But thanks anyway