i need some explications

So in the last 3 days i found out about this thing "mining" it looks intersting and a lot easyer way to make money once you invested some.

I m courious how much a mining rig will cost ? I want to see the price for 1 witch will actualy mine 100$ per mounth ?

Sorry for bad english and i will pe very happy if you could use this site www.pcgarage.ro

If you want to mine I higky recommend you research mining your self and try to understand it the best you can. Then you might be able to answer your own question. You'll also know if it's a thing you really want to do. 

Smoking weed at the red light like its legal

For mining:

You need an area with cheap electricity

And you won't get 100 bucks per month. In fact, it's not even worth it at this point to buy new mining hardware. You can use an old pc and make a couple cents a day net profit, but I doubt you will ever make profit with a new rig. Cryptocurrency values change everyday, and the bubble will burst soon, so at that point you will make even less everyday than you do now.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

You'll not get any money worth your invested time if you're actually considering to jump this late on the mine run with no experience what so ever.

Personal Desktop":

CPU: Intel Core i7 10700K @5ghz |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock Pro 4 |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Z490UD ATX|~| RAM: 16gb DDR4 3333mhzCL16 G.Skill Trident Z |~| GPU: RX 6900XT Sapphire Nitro+ |~| PSU: Corsair TX650M 80Plus Gold |~| Boot:  SSD WD Green M.2 2280 240GB |~| Storage: 1x3TB HDD 7200rpm Seagate Barracuda + SanDisk Ultra 3D 1TB |~| Case: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini |~| Display: Toshiba UL7A 4K/60hz |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro.

Luna, the temporary Desktop:

CPU: AMD R9 7950XT  |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock 4 Pro |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Aorus Master |~| RAM: 32G Kingston HyperX |~| GPU: AMD Radeon RX 7900XTX (Reference) |~| PSU: Corsair HX1000 80+ Platinum |~| Windows Boot Drive: 2x 512GB (1TB total) Plextor SATA SSD (RAID0 volume) |~| Linux Boot Drive: 500GB Kingston A2000 |~| Storage: 4TB WD Black HDD |~| Case: Cooler Master Silencio S600 |~| Display 1 (leftmost): Eizo (unknown model) 1920x1080 IPS @ 60Hz|~| Display 2 (center): BenQ ZOWIE XL2540 1920x1080 TN @ 240Hz |~| Display 3 (rightmost): Wacom Cintiq Pro 24 3840x2160 IPS @ 60Hz 10-bit |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro (games / art) + Linux (distro: NixOS; programming and daily driver)

At this point im interested in mining, i have a gtx 1050 and i think i can mine wile i sleep bcz if im not sleeping im gaming so..... i think its a good way to make money for games :)

Right now im using nicehashminer to mine bitcoins any other curency witch will be more profitable ?

Use this to see if it's worth it

https://www.nicehash.com/?p=calc

Nicehash will determine what's the best coin for you to mine and then convert it to mBTC automatically, so you aren't actually mining BTC because you would never make a profit.

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

3 minutes ago, Lurick said:

Use this to see if it's worth it

https://www.nicehash.com/?p=calc

Nicehash will determine what's the best coin for you to mine and then convert it to mBTC automatically, so you aren't actually mining BTC because you would never make a profit.

i used it and it actualy says i make 1 USD per day 

1 minute ago, Daivon said:

i used it and it actualy says i make 1 USD per day 

That probably isn't worth it when you account for electric bill and wear and tear on your gpu

chart.jpeg.0bf8c0b3b7c86ba3259d517b6430d593.jpeg

wtf is daggerhashimoto ??? i'd make 0.7 euros a day ... totally worth it :D

29 minutes ago, KenjiUmino said:

chart.jpeg.0bf8c0b3b7c86ba3259d517b6430d593.jpeg

wtf is daggerhashimoto ??? i'd make 0.7 euros a day ... totally worth it :D

That's the name of the miner for Ethereum

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC: