How long will my video card last

So i have a gtx 1050 2gb my pc is on 24/7 and i want to mine while i sleep from like 12PM to 10 AM i want to know how long my videocard will last.

And i want to change it next summer in August.

I guess until ryzen 3 came out? 

"Make it future proof for some years at least, don't buy "only slightly better" stuff that gets outdated 1 year, that's throwing money away" @pipoawas

-Frequencies DON'T represent everything and in many cases that is true (referring to Individual CPU Clocks).

Mention me if you want to summon me sooner or later

Spoiler

My head on 2019 :

Note 10, S10, Samsung becomes Apple, Zen 2, 3700X, Renegade X lol

1 minute ago, Ordinarily_Greater said:

I guess until ryzen 3 came out? 

i chose pentrium kaby lake

4 minutes ago, Daivon said:

i chose pentrium kaby lake

That is your CPu? I guess the card will last forever but for the respectful performance i guess until Ryzen 3 comes out

"Make it future proof for some years at least, don't buy "only slightly better" stuff that gets outdated 1 year, that's throwing money away" @pipoawas

-Frequencies DON'T represent everything and in many cases that is true (referring to Individual CPU Clocks).

Mention me if you want to summon me sooner or later

Spoiler

My head on 2019 :

Note 10, S10, Samsung becomes Apple, Zen 2, 3700X, Renegade X lol

1 minute ago, Vespertine said:

Why would you even mine with a GTX 1050? Either get a better card, or a real job.

im 14 i don think i can get  a real job my friend

Just now, Daivon said:

So am I, yet I have learnt online skills to work online on sites like freelancer.com.

1 minute ago, Vespertine said:

So am I, yet I have learnt online skills to work online on sites like freelancer.com.

yeah but i think your main language is english my isnt so my skills are: Speaking English, Romanian and a little Spanish + my country is like in 2000 

Considering that you are 14 I guess you don't have to pay electricity yourself? Don't mine with a 1050 ... you won't see any large income from that. Also if you really want to mine inform your parents. Their power bill will be noticeably higher if you mine 24/7 and you can't just mine without telling them and at least paying back the cost of electricity.

38 minutes ago, Daivon said:

Also just mow some lawns. There are better ways (also less lazy ones) of earning some money.

10 minutes ago, Vacras said:

Considering that you are 14 I guess you don't have to pay electricity yourself? Don't mine with a 1050 ... you won't see any large income from that. Also if you really want to mine inform your parents. Their power bill will be noticeably higher if you mine 24/7 and you can't just mine without telling them and at least paying back the cost of electricity.

i dont see any other way of income at that age

Just now, Vacras said:

Also just mow some lawns. There are better ways (also less lazy ones) of earning some money.

in my country no1 has a house with lawn + i live in the town...

The GTX 1050 is a 75w card, when mining it would probably average around 60w of power consumption. So basically, 12 hours of mining a day will result in 60w x 12 = 700 watts .. but let's keep things simple and just round it up to 1000w or 1kWh a day. 1kWh is maybe 0.10 - 0.3$  ... up to maybe 15 euro cents in Europe.  If you're Romanian, it's probably less than 0.5 RON for 1kWh (depends on other taxes and fees on your bill at the end of the month)... so it would be maybe 5-10$ more on your bill at the end of the month.

Anyway, your profit will be very small, it's almost not worth mining with a GTX1050.

For an idea, I mined 0.30 ETH with an RX470 with 4 GB of memory, leaving it running 24/7 for maybe 20-25 days... in cash, that's maybe 72 euro or around 80$... your card will be slower and you'll only mine for half the time, so within a month, you'd probably make around 10-15$ worth of money.

Also, by the end of the month long experiment i could notice the card slowing down a bit due to increased difficulty.. so i'm sure if i'd continue to mine next month, i wouldn't get 0.30 eth the following month, i'd get less.

7 minutes ago, Daivon said:

in my country no1 has a house with lawn + i live in the town...

Then clean their car/bike for a few bucks :P

be creative