Water cooling Parts

Go to solution Solved by Enderman,
Just now, That Minecraft Player said:

this still does not answer my question of were to get the parts (what website) all the ones i can find are either relay crappy or do not have a good selection

does this mean i just need to buy the parts from the manufactures websites

(and i have watched tons of water cooling videos but none of them tell how to chose the parts they just show what ones they chose)

Singularity computers has tons of older videos on how to chose parts, you just need to keep watching.

Where you buy the parts will depends on where you live.

I am planing to water cool a ryzen 7 system and have no idea were to start looking for parts or what to even look for when buying them. I do know the order of my loop and what parts i need but just not were of find them. my build color is silver and black and i would love for the parts to match these colors

any help is appreciated 

also i am going with hard tubing so i would love any suggestions on what hard line tubing is the best

Want free ram?

Get some here:

EKWB, Alphacool, Bitspower, many more that I don't known of

Im mostly on discord now and you can find me on my profile

My Build: Xeon 2630L V, RX 560 2gb, 8gb ddr4 1866, EVGA 450BV 

My Laptop #1: i3-5020U, 8gb of DDR3, Intel HD 5500

Just now, Billy_Mays said:

EKWB, Alphacool, Bitspower, many more that I don't known of

im looking for a website no brands (amazon and newegg have very little selection)

Want free ram?

Get some here:

Do you even have all the experience and money to build a custom loop?

Because to me it sounds like you probably should stick to air cooling or an AIO...

You should have at least a $500 budget for watercooling parts, and you should have enough knowledge to pick out every part by yourself.

Otherwise you should not be sticking water in your PC if you have no idea what you're doing.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Just now, Enderman said:

Do you even have all the experience and money to build a custom loop?

Because to me it sounds like you probably should stick to air cooling or an AIO...

You should have at least a $500 budget for watercooling parts, and you should have enough knowledge to pick out every part by yourself.

Otherwise you should not be sticking water in your PC if you have no idea what you're doing.

while this is my first custom water cooling loop i am going with it due to the way my custom case works (air flow issues) i do have the budget and you have to start somewere

Want free ram?

Get some here:

2 minutes ago, That Minecraft Player said:

while this is my first custom water cooling loop i am going with it due to the way my custom case works (air flow issues) i do have the budget and you have to start somewere

Ok cool, having the money is a good start.

Next step is to learn all about watercooling.

Watercooling youtube channels I recommend are singularitycomputers, dazmode, jayztwocents

When you know everything about a watercooling loop by memory and can pick out each part yourself (so that you get the best components), then you will be ready to buy the parts and start building it :) 

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Just now, Enderman said:

Ok cool, having the money is a good start.

Next step is to learn all about watercooling.

Watercooling youtube channels I recommend are singularitycomputers, dazmode, jayztwocents

When you know everything about a watercooling loop by memory and can pick out each part yourself (so that you get the best components), then you will be ready to buy the parts and start building it :) 

this still does not answer my question of were to get the parts (what website) all the ones i can find are either relay crappy or do not have a good selection

(and i have watched tons of water cooling videos but none of them tell how to chose the parts they just show what ones they chose)

Want free ram?

Get some here:

I would start small, (unless you want to go big or go home). Go to EK's website and go to loop builder or whatever. They will chose a list of compatible parts. If you want to go full EK, Black Ice GTR, Bitspower, etc... Then watch many tutorials on youtube to make sure you know what you are doing. Start with flexible tubbing if you don't need hardline. Don't ride downhill mtb bike on your first go, start small and work your way up. 

Singularity computers has tons of older videos on how to chose parts, you just need to keep watching.

Spoiler

Just now, Enderman said:

ok thanks for the help

Want free ram?

Get some here:

ok thanks for the help

If you want more help you will need to say what country you live in :P

Spoiler

2 hours ago, That Minecraft Player said:

i live in the north west us

Amazon, frys, microcenter, performance pcs, there are many stores that sell high end watercooling components.

Spoiler

unless you want to pay shipping, i suggest using ebay or amazon. I literally have been finding KILLER deals on brand new parts on ebay. got an ek 1080 block for 99 bucks(130 everywhere), alphacool VP6655 with top installed for 85 bucks(135-150 elsewhere), so on and so fourth- all brand new. the deals are out there, you just have to look for them. I just prefer not having to pay 15-20 bucks for shipping that these modding websites seem to charge no matter how much you spend