Hey guys

Just cracked total war Warhammer, and I am enjoying it allot! I just cant get the game to host a local network game, just says "failed to host game" i dont know why.
I have tried to get it to work with my buddy using tunngle, evolve, hamatchi etc. But no luck. Still same error. Do you know why?
the game is on summer sale atm, and i really want to buy it, but it's still very expensive. Any ideas?

Cheers!

You have money for a PC but not for a cheap game?

I used to crack games in the past, but now I realise how much damage that does to the industry. Also I do not believe this kind of topic is well perceived here so you might get some hate.

Just do a weekend job for 50 bucks and buy yourself 2 nice games man, you are helping the developers make and support the good content you like to play.

7800x3d - RTX 4090 FE - 64GB-6000C30 - 2x2TB 990 Pro - 4K 144HZ

PCPP: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/mdRcqR

if you like the game why dont give 20€ ... its on sale ... and the people that make the game get the credit so they will keep makin games you like .

Hello fellow pirate. Arrrggghhhh I just returned to port after taking over an oil tanker. the captains face skin makes for a very goofy looking mask arrgghh ha ha ha.

you can't talk about piracy under the guidelines.

if you like the game then f-ing pay for it.

☼

ψ ︿_____︿_ψ_   

We cant help you here with piracy, please read the Community standards. My only suggestion would be only buy it legitimately, try to support the devs (Dont think you can do anything anyway). 

Please quote our replys so we get a notification and can reply easily. Never cheap out on a PSU, or I will come to watch the fireworks. 

PSU Tier List

My specs

Spoiler

PC:

CPU: Intel Core i5-6600K @4.8GHz
CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-U14S 
Motherboard:  ASUS Maximus VIII Hero 
GPU: Zotac AMP Extreme 1070 @ 2114Mhz
Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 
Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 500GB 
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB
Case: Cooler Master MasterCase Pro 5 
Power Supply: EVGA 750W G2

Peripherals 

Keyboard: Corsair K70 LUX Browns
Mouse: Logitech G502 
Headphones: Kingston HyperX Cloud Revolver 

Monitor: U2713M @ 75Hz

Discussion of cracking or obtaining content via piracy is not allowed on the forums.

• Talking about piracy in general, broad details, is acceptable however the posting or discussing pirated/hacked/cracked or otherwise nefariously obtained content is not. This includes Windows content, games, hackintosh, etc. Also discussions regarding ways to avoid or block legitimately installed monitoring/tracking software or the like is also not allowed.

-Locked-