What mining software to put on 3 old laptops

I have 3 old laptops, 2 of them with Celerons and 4gb of RAM, the 3rd with some AMD A6 CPU. What mining software would be most profitable to run on these machines? Thanks!

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

Pretty sure none will work well

Im mostly on discord now and you can find me on my profile

My Build: Xeon 2630L V, RX 560 2gb, 8gb ddr4 1866, EVGA 450BV 

My Laptop #1: i3-5020U, 8gb of DDR3, Intel HD 5500

You'll be wasting more electricity for nothing... so, F@H would be best choice.

Cor Caeruleus Reborn v6

Spoiler

CPU: Intel - Core i7-8700K

CPU Cooler: be quiet! - PURE ROCK 
Thermal Compound: Arctic Silver - 5 High-Density Polysynthetic Silver 3.5g Thermal Paste 
Motherboard: ASRock Z370 Extreme4
Memory: G.Skill TridentZ RGB 2x8GB 3200/14
Storage: Samsung - 850 EVO-Series 500GB 2.5" Solid State Drive 
Storage: Samsung - 960 EVO 500GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive
Storage: Western Digital - Blue 2TB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive
Storage: Western Digital - BLACK SERIES 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
Video Card: EVGA - 970 SSC ACX (1080 is in RMA)
Case: Fractal Design - Define R5 w/Window (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case
Power Supply: EVGA - SuperNOVA P2 750W with CableMod blue/black Pro Series
Optical Drive: LG - WH16NS40 Blu-Ray/DVD/CD Writer 
Operating System: Microsoft - Windows 10 Pro OEM 64-bit and Linux Mint Serena
Keyboard: Logitech - G910 Orion Spectrum RGB Wired Gaming Keyboard
Mouse: Logitech - G502 Wired Optical Mouse
Headphones: Logitech - G430 7.1 Channel  Headset
Speakers: Logitech - Z506 155W 5.1ch Speakers

Bro trust me on this. I had a first gen i5 laptop and I got the crypto bug. Tried bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, etc. Ran it for weeks and only ended up wearing out my laptop. To be fair the first gen i series were notorious for running hotter than they should but the point remains. I got basically nil results. Don't waste your time and electricity.

It doesn't really matter what kind of laptop you have - none will produce a profit when you're paying for the electricity (or they will, but the laptop will get so hot it'll wear out in a few months). Especially not CPU mining. 

Don't forget to quote when replying to me

CPU mining is WORTHLESS, it costs more in electricity for the day then you would earn in like a year of CPU mining, you need a dedicated GPU to do any mining, for example an 860m laptop GPU is like a 1,000 times higher hash rate then an i7 4700HQ and will make like 50-60 cents a day (if you mine the right currencies) at best after electricity costs are factored in.

Mining on a laptop is useless, not only because they have no significant power, but you would just overheat them and fry them.

another frame of reference, the 4700HQ CPU mines XMR (Monero) at the rate of about 30-35 cents a day, the laptop draws like 50ish watts so like half the profit is going to electrical costs earning you like 15-20 cents a day, just not worth.

heck this whole laptop (ROG G750JM-DS71) running a 4700HQ CPU and an 860m earns maybe a dollar a day mining but costs like 20ish cents a day in electricity.

here is a good website, once you learn how much hashing power you have for a given currency you can select that currency, plug in your hashrate, power usage of the laptop and cost per kilowatt for your electricity and it will tell you how much you would earn or lose per day/week/month/year

https://www.cryptocompare.com/mining/calculator/xmr?HashingPower=133&HashingUnit=H%2Fs&PowerConsumption=06&CostPerkWh=0.11

On 6/28/2017 at 0:33 PM, ryan27968 said:

One thing you can check out is HDD mining though if the laptops have reasonable sized drives. You will still only make a dollar or 2 a month though. https://www.burst-team.us/

so it scales based on hard drive capacity? I have a bunch of old hard drives I could use. do you have control over what drives it uses, like I wouldn't want it writing to my SSD a bunch.

9 hours ago, Daniel644 said:

so it scales based on hard drive capacity? I have a bunch of old hard drives I could use. do you have control over what drives it uses, like I wouldn't want it writing to my SSD a bunch.

It's not writing. It writes once and then reads from the precomputed hashes depending on the job it's confirming. It's basically like rainbow tables for cryptographic hashes.