Selling systems with or without GPU's?

Gerr

I have 4 systems right now.  I plan on keeping 2 of them and selling two.  All 4 have GPU's and all GPU's have been overclocked to their max stable boost clock.  With the GPU crazy price increases, thinking of selling 3 of my 4 GPU's for a higher price now and just sit on one until prices recover, and then buy one more.  That would mean I would sell the two systems without GPU's.  Wondering if this is a good idea?

System #1 - Primary Gaming rig.

i5-6600K

Asus Strix GTX 1070 OC (1885 core, 8900 on memory)

System #2 - Bedroom system.

i5-7500

Asus Strix GTX 1060 6GB OC (1910 core, 9200 memory)

System #3 - Selling

i7-4790k

Asus Strix GTX 1070 OC (1895 on core, 8400 memory)

System #4 - Selling

i5-4590

Galax GTX 1060 6GB EX-OC White (1900 core, 8250 memory)

What I would do is sell all 3 Asus Strix cards and put the Galax into my gaming rig.  Once those cards are sold, would buy a 1080 or 1080 Ti for the gaming rig and move the Galax to the bedroom rig as it only has a 1080p@72hz monitor.  I would have to sell both the i7-4790k & i5-4590 systems without GPU's.

My question is if this is a smart play, or if I would lose too much resale value on the systems I want to sell and be forced to sell them at such a low price that would offset any gains I get by selling the cards now?

because of crypto you may want to try selling the gpus separately atm you should probably be able to get a pretty good price. or bundle them to try to get rid of both if some one is really desperate