Help me delete CClearer

Ok i need to delete CCleaner because it would'nt let me play csgo and i dont even use it. I've tried deleting it every way i know i tried control panel, the files explorer, found it in apps and feature and try to delete it it doesn't work and everything i try to delete it thought file explore it says it cant be delete because CClear is open. Can someone help

Ctrl-R, type 'taskkill /f /im ccleaner.exe', delete

idk

7 minutes ago, Red jive said:

Ok i need to delete CCleaner because it would'nt let me play csgo and i dont even use it. I've tried deleting it every way i know i tried control panel, the files explorer, found it in apps and feature and try to delete it it doesn't work and everything i try to delete it thought file explore it says it cant be delete because CClear is open. Can someone help

You can't just type ccleaner into the search bar and open it and exclude steam in the options tab? 

Unsure what power supply to pick?

Check out my HTPC build.

Quote me/others so we can help you

Comic sans is the best font

press windows Button + R and then type MSconfig.exe

then select the start up tab and disable CCleaner

finale uninstall it through programs and feature.

6 minutes ago, Red jive said:

You need to disable the system monitoring n the options. open CCleaner then click on Options then monitoring then uncheck the Enable system monitoring then do a system restart then uninstall it via the control panel. This could be the reason why it wouldn't let you run CSGO but anyway give it a try.

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

5 minutes ago, Droidbot said:

Ctrl-R, type 'taskkill /f /im ccleaner.exe', delete

I think he means Windows + R. 

4 minutes ago, Leonard said:

You need to disable the system monitoring n the options. open CCleaner then click on Options then monitoring then uncheck the Enable system monitoring then do a system restart then uninstall it via the control panel. This could be the reason why it wouldn't let you run CSGO but anyway give it a try.

I have monitoring on and csgo has always worked fine for me personally. 

Unsure what power supply to pick?

Check out my HTPC build.

Quote me/others so we can help you

Comic sans is the best font

i dont know what happen i was just playing comp and it booted me from the game and said I was not allowed to not play on official severs