NCIX.US.com looking to carry CaseLabs

i found out this very moment that along with Frozen CPU and Performance PC that

NCIX.US.com is looking to carry the mITX and mATX Mercury S3/5 line. taking

per orders on thos specific cases and pedestals. could be interesting. the pricing

looks a bit off, but prolly testing the waters for sales flow. international orders

might benefit from this neat news. looks promising and perplexing at the same time.

thoughts from the LinusTechTips membership?

I believe you mean Partnership more than membership. But this will make many enthusiast consumers happy :)

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

As you alluded to, this could be very good news for International markets such as the Australian market as NCIX makes shipping and such easy... Usually

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

If only NCIX would work. :(

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

• 2 weeks later...

Fantastic and beautiful cases no doubt, but I can only justify so much money towards a case, and CaseLabs kind of breaks the bank.

Breaks the bank, i think you mean kick it in the balls and then beat the crap out of it while it roll around on the floor in pain, especially if you like somewhere like Aus where shipping is always insane.

Desktop -  i5 4670k, GTX 770, Maximums VI Hero, 2X Kingston Hyper X 3k in raid zero.

Laptop - Lenovo X230 Intel 535 480GB, 16GB Gskill memory, Classic Keyboard Mod, Triple USB 3.0 Express Card.

Breaks the bank, i think you mean kick it in the balls and then beat the crap out of it while it roll around on the floor in pain, especially if you like somewhere like Aus where shipping is always insane.

Ha ha ha. I do thank the logistics gods that I live in the US!