Case help with fans

Hello!

I am gonna get the Corsair Crystal 570X RGB Tempered Glass

So I could get some help gathering the most usefull fan for me Im a huge RGB nerd right now and wanna get full red to match my pc setup

And I would love to get the best fans for good airflow with RGB and very quiet 

Also Im getting water cooling I have never had this before So I want a really good one that could not leak and has ofc RGB..

In short

Fans- > 

less noise

RGB

Good airlow / cooling down the pc overall 

Water-Cooling

Quality

RGB

Good cooling 

Yes I am very new to pc building myself allways had ppl build my stuff via workshop 

You can't go wrong with Corsairs AF fans, get AF140's where you are able to, and the rest AF120's.

For you rad you better go for the SP120's.

aa25b50f-2110-461e-8893-bf656a622a45.jpg

EDIT: The top has support for either 2x120mm or 2x140mm, but i presume you will be getting a couple SP120's to fit your rad since you most likely will top-mount it.

For the back you should get a AF120 as it does not support 140mm as far as i can see.

And 3 fans for the front should be included with the case.

System

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 5820K @4.5GHz - 1.230v  RAM: HyperX Fury DDR4 4x4GB 2666MHz  MB: MSI X99S SLI PLUS  CASE: NZXT H440  CPU-COOLER: Fractal Design Kelvin S24  PSU: Corsair RM1000W w/ white sleeved cable kit  GPU: MSI GeForce RTX 2070 ARMOR  MONITOR: LG 27GL850-B  STORAGE: Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2, Samsung 840 EVO 256GB,  WD Red 3TB

9 minutes ago, Fredrikmikael said:

You can't go wrong with Corsairs AF fans, get AF140's where you are able to, and the rest AF120's.

For you rad you better go for the SP120's.

aa25b50f-2110-461e-8893-bf656a622a45.jpg

EDIT: The top has support for either 2x120mm or 2x140mm, but i presume you will be getting a couple SP120's to fit your rad since you most likely will top-mount it.

For the back you should get a AF120 as it does not support 140mm as far as i can see.

And 3 fans for the front should be included with the case.

Thanks but outside the radiator which one should I pick SP120 or ML120 PRO

5 minutes ago, Meleynia said:

Thanks but outside the radiator which one should I pick SP120 or ML120 PRO

I honestly don't have any personal experience with the ML-series, but from experience of using the SP's i have no problem recommending them.
But there should be several topics/review/comparisons of the ML-series out on the web, so i would get to googling, if no one else can reply to this topic with feedback from experience.

I have heard the ML-series can be on the louder side compared to the SP-series, but take that with a grain of salt as i'm not well-educated on the ML's.

System

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 5820K @4.5GHz - 1.230v  RAM: HyperX Fury DDR4 4x4GB 2666MHz  MB: MSI X99S SLI PLUS  CASE: NZXT H440  CPU-COOLER: Fractal Design Kelvin S24  PSU: Corsair RM1000W w/ white sleeved cable kit  GPU: MSI GeForce RTX 2070 ARMOR  MONITOR: LG 27GL850-B  STORAGE: Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2, Samsung 840 EVO 256GB,  WD Red 3TB

1 minute ago, Fredrikmikael said:

I honestly don't have any personal experience with the ML-series, but from experience of using the SP's i have no problem recommending them.
But there should be several topics/review/comparisons of the ML-series out on the web, so i would get to googling, if no one else can reply to this topic with feedback from experience.

I have heard the ML-series can be on the louder side compared to the SP-series, but take that with a grain of salt as i'm not well-educated on the ML's.

Thanks could you help me pick up how many fans I need to change all stock away=?

If you wanna replace the stock fans (the 3 in the front) this is the setup:

paint.png

4x 120mm AF

2x 120mm SP

EDIT: I would also use ALL Airflow fans (marked in red) as intake, and have the two SP fans mounted on the radiator as exhaust fans for positive pressure.

System

Spoiler

1 minute ago, Fredrikmikael said:

If you wanna replace the stock fans (the 3 in the front) this is the setup:

paint.png

4x 120mm AF

2x 120mm SP

Thanks <3