Tips on Low Budget Gaming

1 minute ago, fpo said:

Based off the phrasing I can't tell what you meant. 

Do you remember that you showed off some people with old systems can become YouTuber afterall? That is why now i am motivated to go for upgrading my LGA 775 System

"Make it future proof for some years at least, don't buy "only slightly better" stuff that gets outdated 1 year, that's throwing money away" @pipoawas

-Frequencies DON'T represent everything and in many cases that is true (referring to Individual CPU Clocks).

Mention me if you want to summon me sooner or later

Spoiler

My head on 2019 :

Note 10, S10, Samsung becomes Apple, Zen 2, 3700X, Renegade X lol

1 minute ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

General tips?

• Find a used prebuilt and throw in a mid-range GPU.  High end is too expensive and low end is terrible price/performance ratio.
  • Don't waste money on things you don't need, like an i7, but don't under spend since you'll basically just waste money because you could have gotten something much better for just a little more cash (sort of a dup of #1 I guess but it's important! lol)

before my dad took my old gaming pc to work, I had a 3 core AMD PC from 2006~ or so. It worked pretty well on what I presume to have been integrated graphics until I got a graphics card (no idea what it was, nor how much ram, nor the processor I had. Some Acer that was apparently 300 usd at the time.)

It was old but was able to run Fallout New Vegas, arma 2, and dayZ pretty well. (around 2012 my dad took it to work and then I had to... play xbox... ewwwww)

3 minutes ago, Ordinarily_Greater said:

Do you remember that you showed off some people with old systems can become YouTuber afterall? That is why now i am motivated to go for upgrading my LGA 775 System

okay, yeah that makes sense. I did remember, however based off the phrasing it seemed like it could have been both upgrade and not want to upgrade at the same time. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/18/2017 at 10:10 PM, DocSwag said:

Those pcs might be too weak to keep up with a 750

some of the workstations my school sold had the xeon i5 equivalent and were being sold for around 50