$60 to spend on Amazon

So after my birthday I have $60 to spend on Amazon, and I was wondering what tech items to get. I'm thinking of maybe a battery bank or a 2 amp charger, but I would love recommendations :D:D 

Thank you!

Ion (Main Build)                                                                                        Overall Setup

i5 6500 3.2 GHz                                                                     -Blue snowball (White) thanks goodwill

MSI Mortar Arctic                                                                   -Logitech K120

Asus 1060 6GB Dual                                                             -Logitech Daedalus Prime G302

PNY CS1311 120 GB                                                            -Mousepad I made in 1st grade with my name on it                                                 

WD Caviar Blue 1 TB                                                              

Crucial Ballistix Sport LT White 16GB (8x2GB) 2400

NZXT S340 White

Corsair CXM 450W 

Lenovo H320 (Old Pre-built PC)                                      Possible upgrade for H320          

i5 650 3.2 GHz (heh)                                                                                    Xeon X3470

Motherboard unknown                                                       Same Motherboard

iGPU                                                                                   GT 1030 (MSI Low Profile Half Height)

Crucial 240GB SSD                                                           Crucial 240GB SSD

6GB DDR3 (4+2GB)                                                           8-10GB DDR3 (4+2+2GB/4+4+2GB)

Lenovo H320 case                                                             Lenovo H320 case

Unknown PSU (210W?)                                                     Same PSU (210W?)    

4 minutes ago, QuantumBit said:

So after my birthday I have $60 to spend on Amazon, and I was wondering what tech items to get. I'm thinking of maybe a battery bank or a 2 amp charger, but I would love recommendations :D:D 

Thank you!

New cooler to do some more OC?

2 minutes ago, Starelementpoke said:

New cooler to do some more OC?

Locked i5 :c

Ion (Main Build)                                                                                        Overall Setup

i5 6500 3.2 GHz                                                                     -Blue snowball (White) thanks goodwill

MSI Mortar Arctic                                                                   -Logitech K120

Asus 1060 6GB Dual                                                             -Logitech Daedalus Prime G302

PNY CS1311 120 GB                                                            -Mousepad I made in 1st grade with my name on it                                                 

WD Caviar Blue 1 TB                                                              

NZXT S340 White

Corsair CXM 450W 

Lenovo H320 (Old Pre-built PC)                                      Possible upgrade for H320          

i5 650 3.2 GHz (heh)                                                                                    Xeon X3470

Motherboard unknown                                                       Same Motherboard

iGPU                                                                                   GT 1030 (MSI Low Profile Half Height)

Crucial 240GB SSD                                                           Crucial 240GB SSD

6GB DDR3 (4+2GB)                                                           8-10GB DDR3 (4+2+2GB/4+4+2GB)

Lenovo H320 case                                                             Lenovo H320 case

Unknown PSU (210W?)                                                     Same PSU (210W?)    

How about you save it?

My Rig:

Xeon E5 1680 V2 @ 4.5GHz - Asus Rampage IV Extreme X79 Mobo - 64GB DDR3 1600MHz - 8 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Low Profile - CAS 10-10-10-27 - AMD Radeon RX 6700XT Sapphire Pulse 12GB - DeepCool E-Shield E-ATX Tempered Glass Case - 1 x 1TB Crucial P1 NVMe SSD - BeQuiet Straight Power 11 850W Gold+ Quad rail - Fractal Design Celsius S36 & 6 x 120mm silent fans - Lenovo KBBH21 - Corsair Glaive RGB Pro - Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit

Monitors - 3 x Acer Nitro 23.8" 1080p 75Hz IPS 1ms Freesync Panels = AMD Eyefinity @ 75Hz

Maybe a nice new speaker system? Or some cool headphones. Or a bigger memory card for your phone or camera. Or something weird and unexpected, like a bar code scanner! Or a credit card reader. Or some other random thing. Or get 12 dash buttons!

Yes, it's 2871 as in the year 2871. I traveled all this way, back in time, just to help you. And you thought your mama lied when she said you were special-_-

Just now, Xanthe_2871 said:

credit card reader

Yeah xD turn that 60 bucks into the most ruthless, cutthroat lemonade stand in town!  People try and say "I only have plastic" and then you WHIP OUT YOUR CARD READER and you say "That's OK, I take plastic" with an angelic smile.

7 minutes ago, QuantumBit said:

Locked i5 :c

Depending on your needs a GPU cooler is almost always an upgrade. 

https://www.amazon.com/ARCTIC-Accelero-Xtreme-III-CrossFire/dp/B007YLUCKQ/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1497649106&sr=8-8&keywords=gpu+cooler

https://www.amazon.com/ARCTIC-Accelero-Hybrid-III-140-Generic/dp/B010T96DCK/ref=sr_1_38?ie=UTF8&qid=1497649271&sr=8-38&keywords=gpu+cooler

Want to custom loop?  Ask me more if you are curious

3 minutes ago, Damascus said:

Yeah xD turn that 60 bucks into the most ruthless, cutthroat lemonade stand in town!  People try and say "I only have plastic" and then you WHIP OUT YOUR CARD READER and you say "That's OK, I take plastic" with an angelic smile.

Depending on your needs a GPU cooler is almost always an upgrade. 

https://www.amazon.com/ARCTIC-Accelero-Xtreme-III-CrossFire/dp/B007YLUCKQ/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1497649106&sr=8-8&keywords=gpu+cooler

https://www.amazon.com/ARCTIC-Accelero-Hybrid-III-140-Generic/dp/B010T96DCK/ref=sr_1_38?ie=UTF8&qid=1497649271&sr=8-38&keywords=gpu+cooler

Woah these look pretty cool, thanks!

WD Caviar Blue 1 TB                                                              

NZXT S340 White

Corsair CXM 450W 

10 minutes ago, Xanthe_2871 said:

Maybe a nice new speaker system? Or some cool headphones. Or a bigger memory card for your phone or camera. Or something weird and unexpected, like a bar code scanner! Or a credit card reader. Or some other random thing. Or get 12 dash buttons!

OOoh! Thanks for all the ideas!

WD Caviar Blue 1 TB                                                              

NZXT S340 White

Corsair CXM 450W 

you can get this,  you said you wanted a battery, or a charger, this is a 2-in-1.  its good if its for your phone.  handy cause you can use this as your nightly charger, and take it with you in the morning with the charger cables attached. Best of all, its from a reputable company, and you have money spare for other stuff.

https://www.amazon.com/Anker-PowerCore-Portable-Capacity-Technology/dp/B01K702S66/ref=sr_1_12?ie=UTF8&qid=1497649657&sr=8-12&keywords=anker+battery+charger

1 minute ago, never_here said:

you can get this,  you said you wanted a battery, or a charger, this is a 2-in-1.  its good if its for your phone.  handy cause you can use this as your nightly charger, and take it with you in the morning with the charger cables attached. Best of all, its from a reputable company, and you have money spare for other stuff.

https://www.amazon.com/Anker-PowerCore-Portable-Capacity-Technology/dp/B01K702S66/ref=sr_1_12?ie=UTF8&qid=1497649657&sr=8-12&keywords=anker+battery+charger

Oh my gosh this is AMAZING!

Thank you!

WD Caviar Blue 1 TB                                                              

NZXT S340 White

Corsair CXM 450W 

Just now, QuantumBit said:

Oh my gosh this is AMAZING!

Thank you!

np.  i kinda want one myself, but i have a different battery bank.  wasn't for that, i'd buy this in a heart beat... regrets, xD.