My F@H 3 Year Anniversary

I just realized that Tuesday (6/13/2017) was my three year anniversary of starting Folding@Home. I've been running 24/7 on my main PC since then (with the exception of when I'm playing video games). I've since added two other PCs that are CPU only (older CPUs at that). For a while, I was steadily rising through the ranks; I got up to rank 47 in LinusTechTips_Team, but, around May 2015, I started going the other way. Now I'm rank 62. I guess people started getting better GPUs and outpaced me. I'm supposed to be getting two GTX 660s for free from a friend at some point. Those will be going in the secondary PC.

Anyway, these are my stats:

LinusTechTips_Team rank = 62

Score = 76,031,445

WU = 11,328

World rank = 2,991

Main PC = i7 3770K + GTX 760

Secondary PC = i5 750

Tertiary PC = Sempron LE-1230

I guess you don't pay the electricity bill xD

PC: Case: Cooler Master CM690 II - PSU: Cooler Master G650M - RAM: Transcend 4x 8Gb DDR3 1333Mhz - MoBo: Gigabyte Z87x-D3H - CPU: i5 4670K @ 4.5Ghz - GPU: MSI GTX1060 ARMOR OC - Hard disks: 4x 500Gb Seagate enterprise in RAID 0 - SSD: Crucial M4 128Gb

Phone: Samsung Galaxy S6

Congrats! Very nice work! 3 years is a long time. Kinda envy you about the electricity as well :P still well done

Folding stats

Vigilo Confido

Haha, I do pay the electricity bill! I asked my wife to give me a before and after comparison of a month early on, but I didn't get a clear answer (she generally handles bills). From what I remember, it didn't sound like a huge difference though (ignorance is bliss?).