Folder size column in Windows 10?

I feel like this is a stupid question but is there a way to view the size of folders without mousing over which sometimes doesn't work and without going into properties which takes too long. There's a "size" column but it only shows file sizes which doesn't help me. 

CPU - FX 8350 @ 4.5GHZ GPU - Radeon 5700  Mobo - M5A99FX Pro R2.0 RAM - Crucial Ballistix 16GB @ 1600 PSU - Corsair CX600M CPU Cooler - Hyper 212 EVO Storage - Samsung EVO 250GB, WD Blue 1TB

A couple of years ago I searched through Google for this same issue and the only thing I found was a program called Folder Size that can scan your drive and show the size of the folders but it shows in a separate program and won't show the size in file explorer.  If you want to try it you can find it here.

You mean like the bottom bar on windows 7 that showed all the file/folder info right?

Image result for file explorer status bar

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

1 minute ago, DJones2894 said:

A couple of years ago I searched through Google for this same issue and the only thing I found was a program called Folder Size that can scan your drive and show the size of the folders but it shows in a separate program and won't show the size in file explorer.  If you want to try it you can find it here.

At that rate I'd just use SpaceSniffer, something I already use. I wonder why they didn't code it into Windows, among many other things I could list lol. 

CPU - FX 8350 @ 4.5GHZ GPU - Radeon 5700  Mobo - M5A99FX Pro R2.0 RAM - Crucial Ballistix 16GB @ 1600 PSU - Corsair CX600M CPU Cooler - Hyper 212 EVO Storage - Samsung EVO 250GB, WD Blue 1TB

1 minute ago, Enderman said:

You mean like the bottom bar on windows 7 that showed all the folder info right?

Image result for file explorer status bar

I don't think so. That's only showing info for a file in a folder. I'm thinking something more like this:

G7c1GjS.png

2 minutes ago, DarkEnergy said:

I don't think so. That's only showing info for a file in a folder. I'm thinking something more like this:

Oooh, yeah, that's not possible in windows.

Maybe read this:

https://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/167332-any-way-get-folder-size-show-details.html

If you want to see the size of individual folders I would recommend using windirstat.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020