Looking into a 1st Build Overhaul! Suggestions?

My current build:

https://pcpartpicker.com/user/NickIncredible15/saved/GMp6hM

I'm thinking of doing a mass upgrade in the near future and I want some suggestions as to how I go about it. I use my PC for gaming, editing, media consumption, and general web browsing. I don't have a set budget, but this in no way means "money is no object". I was thinking of maybe moving to AMD Ryzen and possibly nabbing a 1070 or better with the hope of achieving around 100+ fps averages on max/high settings so I can take advantage of my 144hz 1080p displays. The only parts I would like to keep are my drives, the PSU (I've been thru 3 {long story} and I want to keep this one going for as long as I can), and the CPU cooler (I believe there are brackets to make it compatible with Ryzen, if not oh well). I'd love to move into the Corsair 460x or Rosewell Cullinan as I'm getting tired of the "big red box" aesthetic my Fractal Design R5 and Asus Maximus VII Hero give off. I thought the red was "cool" at first and now that my tastes have changed I'm thinking I go with color neutral components or a cooler toned colors (blues and purples) theme. Any suggestions for any components are greatly appreciated. Thx

The part list is private so I can't say anything much about it

4 minutes ago, deXxterlab97 said:

The part list is private so I can't say anything much about it

Try NOW

If you really do want to upgrade and care about looks, something like this wouldn't be bad

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 7 1700 3.0GHz 8-Core Processor  ($299.44 @ OutletPC) 
Motherboard: MSI - B350 GAMING PRO CARBON ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($127.98 @ Newegg) 
Memory: Corsair - Vengeance LED 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  ($132.88 @ OutletPC) 
Video Card: Asus - GeForce GTX 1070 8GB Video Card  ($429.89 @ OutletPC) 
Case: Phanteks - ECLIPSE P400S TEMPERED GLASS ATX Mid Tower Case  ($94.98 @ Newegg) 
Total: $1085.17
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2017-06-11 01:32 EDT-0400

Could always choose a different case or cheaper mobo/ram/gpu and get a 1080 instead of 1070