2 FANS VS 3 OR 4 FANS in a CASE, is there any diffrence?

peibolrz

Does it really matters to have 4 fans vs a standard 2 fans that come with the case (one pulling in fresh air an another pulling out the hot air)?

i have a ryzen 5 1600, gtx 1070, and a nzxt s340 with one fan pulling air from the front and bottom of the case an another pulling out air from de back and up part of the case

It really depends on your case, what hardware you get, and what cooler you use on your CPU is.

1 minute ago, WAR Corporation said:

Bruh: 

:P

That video is worthless. They only check GPU and CPU temperatures. No VRM, RAM, or Chipset temps. They also create a scenario that will cause temperatures to skyrocket and don't question it when they get the same temperature range.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

Just now, Drak3 said:

That video is worthless. They only check GPU and CPU temperatures. No VRM, RAM, or Chipset temps. They also create a scenario that will cause temperatures to skyrocket and don't question it when they get the same temperature range.

Well I think the video isn't worthless just because the CPU and GPU are the ones that get the highest temperatures in your PC and it wouldn't make any sence if you tested everything (or It would actually, but that 14 minute video could turn in a 30/45 minute video. Also they can't test every RAM modules, CPUs, GPUs... etc. This video is just like a baseline so you kinda get a better idea.

PSU Tier List: https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/631048-psu-tier-list-updated/

CPU Celeron n2830 - GPU Integrated - RAM 1x4GB DDR3 1333MHz - Storage 750 GB 5400RPM HDD

Operating System Windows 10 Home

just make sure the VOLUME of air you can suck in through the intake fans is greater then the volume of air you can blow out with the exhaust fans so you create a positive pressure environment (also make sure your intake fans have filters), this will reduce/prevent dust build up in the system, as for more fans all more fans CAN do past a certain point is allow you to run them at a slower speed so that you make less noise.

Just now, WAR Corporation said:

Well I think the video isn't worthless just because the CPU and GPU are the ones that get the highest temperatures in your PC and it wouldn't make any sence if you tested everything (or It would actually, but that 14 minute video could turn in a 30/45 minute video. Also they can't test every RAM modules, CPUs, GPUs... etc. This video is just like a baseline so you kinda get a better idea.

Pretty shitty baseline then. VRM overheats, and you can fry a CPU or GPU easily.Early batches of EVGA's GTX 10 FTW cards, which didn't properly cool the VRMs, and cards died when pushed hard, or when overclocked.

The video is worthless, it ignores other vital temperatures that need to be monitored, and it ignores "results" that are not replicable.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

1 minute ago, Drak3 said:

VRM overheats, and you can fry a CPU or GPU easily.Early batches of EVGA's GTX 10 FTW cards, which didn't properly cool the VRMs, and cards died when pushed hard, or when overclocked.

Well you got me there. O.o

PSU Tier List: https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/631048-psu-tier-list-updated/

CPU Celeron n2830 - GPU Integrated - RAM 1x4GB DDR3 1333MHz - Storage 750 GB 5400RPM HDD

Operating System Windows 10 Home

do you know any application you can use to controle the fans speed?

27 minutes ago, peibolrz said:

Does it really matters to have 4 fans vs a standard 2 fans that come with the case (one pulling in fresh air an another pulling out the hot air)?

3 fans are i think the sweetspot :D 2 in and one out in the back