Can't use paypal debit card for Store

Descaii

When I try to add my paypal debit card as a payment method it errors and tells me to contact support.

I tried contacting support and nobody replied for over a week. 

Other info: I have no bank linked to my paypal account 

LTT Store?

Paypal works as AIO payment system. If you have trouble adding methods to PayPal, contact their support. LTT store doesn't have any other payment methods than PayPal so you can't even choose from LTT store which is your default payment option. That all is done from PayPal's side.

Do you have online/international payments allowed with that card? That could be one reason why it can't be added. PayPal needs to verify card by making small withdrawal with it.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Prob because you have no bank. My Paypal is linked to my bank and often times when I'm lazy for purchases, I use Paypal so it redirects to my bank instead of having to do the tedius filling in of shipping address.

1 minute ago, Mooshi said:

Prob because you have no bank. My Paypal is linked to my bank and often times when I'm lazy for purchases, I use Paypal so it redirects to my bank instead of having to do the tedius filling in of shipping address.

That shouldn't be issue. Only people from US/CA can even have bank accounts linked for payments. I don't have added bank account for example.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

I don't believe you can use a PayPal Business Debit card as a payment method within a PayPal transaction. The whole point of the card is to allow you to spend your PayPal balance at stores and websites that don't accept PayPal. You're attempting some sort of, PayPalception here!

Yes, it's 2871 as in the year 2871. I traveled all this way, back in time, just to help you. And you thought your mama lied when she said you were special-_-

5 hours ago, Xanthe_2871 said:

I don't believe you can use a PayPal Business Debit card as a payment method within a PayPal transaction. The whole point of the card is to allow you to spend your PayPal balance at stores and websites that don't accept PayPal. You're attempting some sort of, PayPalception here!

So there's option like that too. Obviously not going to work here as LTT Store only accepts PayPal accounts. Not cards of any size or form.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

12 hours ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

So there's option like that too. Obviously not going to work here as LTT Store only accepts PayPal accounts. Not cards of any size or form.

Interesting, I could have sworn I was paying for my silver with my AMEX... hmm. I'll have to investigate that then. 

Yes, it's 2871 as in the year 2871. I traveled all this way, back in time, just to help you. And you thought your mama lied when she said you were special-_-

I hope there would be an option in the future to just input my credit card number and the three digit CVC directly into LTT just like Amazon.

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

9 minutes ago, hey_yo_ said:

I hope there would be an option in the future to just input my credit card number and the three digit CVC directly into LTT just like Amazon.

They said there will be for FPC, but for the forums they're only going to accept PayPal.

-KuJoe

That error means that it occurred on PayPal's end, so you would need to contact their support to resolve the issue I'm afraid. As for your delayed response to the support request, I have been very busy with non-ltt things for the past few weeks, so haven't been able to process support requests (or pretty much anything else related to the site). Sorry about that.

HTTP/2 203