New Monitor

Hey guys, Im going to buy a new rig with a new monitor, for gaming.

My question is after seeing lots of monitors, im stuck between a 75hz 21.5 or a 60 hz 24, they go arround the same price where I live (140 euros). 

Which one do you guys  think I should get?

Cheers!

You should go with the 24" 60hz. With the 75hz, you're getting an almost unnoticeable difference, while losing screen area. I'm assuming that you are talking in the 1080p range.

go for 75Hz. 24" and 21.5" imo is unnoticeable

Just now, Loagster said:

You should go with the 24" 60hz. With the 75hz, you're getting an almost unnoticeable difference, while losing screen area. I'm assuming that you are talking in the 1080p range.

yep, alright thx for the opinion, because I knew that 24 inch to 24inch, the 75hz would be arround 25% improvement , but since were talking about 21.5 75 hz vs 24 60hz I guess its just worth going for the 24, and another question is it worth 40-50 euros more on a 24 75hz? ty

Just now, Lock It said:

yep, alright thx for the opinion, because I knew that 24 inch to 24inch, the 75hz would be arround 25% improvement , but since were talking about 21.5 75 hz vs 24 60hz I guess its just worth going for the 24, and another question is it worth 40-50 euros more on a 24 75hz? ty

No, I would stick with the 60hz IMO. It's not just much less than 75hz and it treats me just fine. But if you want to, go for it. Your choice :D

4 minutes ago, Loagster said:

No, I would stick with the 60hz IMO. It's not just much less than 75hz and it treats me just fine. But if you want to, go for it. Your choice :D

ok thx, Ill just save the money soo I can buy more 8 gbs of Ram in the next few months!

30 minutes ago, Loagster said:

Can I tell the difference betwen 24 and 23.6 inches?

Just now, Lock It said:

Can I tell the difference betwen 24 and 23.6 inches?

Probably not :P I believe that the actual panel size is 23.6" while the total monitor is 24", but I may be wrong.

Just now, Loagster said:

Probably not :P I believe that the actual panel size is 23.6" while the total monitor is 24", but I may be wrong.

ok thx alot!

1 minute ago, Loagster said:

Yeah I just checked it and you are right the panel size is 23.6 !

Yo guys a question here as the topic is the same, Ive played Lol for like 4 years in a shitty laptop with a shitty TN panel etc. (peaked P1 this season), but with the new computer I wanna play lol and other titles (as f1 2017, gta 5, etc.) . Would I be good with an IPS panel with 5ms or would I acctually notice the diff from that to a TN with 1ms? (ive allways played on bad monitors so I think I kinda know the answer but want some opinions)