Issue with Geforce Experience, maybe someone here can help.

So I have tried google searches for any help regarding my problem and have come across nothing really, I have also posted in the Geforce forums and not even any views, i'm hoping someone over here can help, here's the post I made from the Nvidia forums about it:

The other night I was trying to setup my first youtube livestream to see how it works and how well it works, I watched a few different youtube videos on how to set it up and followed exactly how to do it but I constantly get this error message in the top right of my screen:

"Enable live streaming for Youtube to use this feature"

I have logged into my Youtube account, set it to live stream to Youtube, and I have live stream ability in youtube.
Geforce Experience version: 3.6.0.74 (love how it says 2016 Nvidia below that)
Videocard driver: 382.33
My Specs:
Videocard: Gigabyte windforce Geforce GTX 1050Ti
Processor:AMD FX6300 six core @3.5G
Memory: Corsair Vengeance blue 1x8G DDR3
Motherboard: Asrock Extreme3 R2.0

I would also like to note that on the right in Geforce Experience where it says "Features" in the middle of that it says: Information not available!

I believe I am able to record in game videos (mainly Minecraft) so recording works.

Even now I still don't have anything show up in the "Features" area whereas with my old card everything did (even if it was "not ready") and the "Enable live streaming for Youtube to use this feature" error still shows up.

I did recently change my videocard from a Gigabyte Geforce GTX650 up to the 1050Ti without dumping drivers as they are the same, could that be an issue?

They are not the same, you need to clean install your GPU drivers.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

fresh install your GPU drivers by getting a fresh install package from Nvidia's site and uninstalling the current ones with DDU in safe mode. 

idk

So using DDU to clear the drivers for a fresh install, would I need to reinstall geforce experience as well or no?

23 minutes ago, InuYasha86000 said:

would I need to reinstall geforce experience as well or no?

yes, if you want to stream games, just use OBS (free) or xsplit (paid)

https://obsproject.com/

https://www.xsplit.com/

they work find and xsplit has hardware acceleration support (will take advantage of your GPU and use it to process frames)

but OSB has plugins that provide extra functionality

look at their pros and cons and decide which one would work for your setup

****SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH IT'S REALLY TERRIBLE*****

Been married to my wife for 3 years now! Yay!

So I did the clean install using DDU and I now show everything in Features, but i'm still getting the stupid error of "Enable live streaming for Youtube to use this feature"

This is frustrating for something built into my video card drivers to not work.

42 minutes ago, samiscool51 said:

yes, if you want to stream games, just use OBS (free) or xsplit (paid)

https://obsproject.com/

https://www.xsplit.com/

they work find and xsplit has hardware acceleration support (will take advantage of your GPU and use it to process frames)

but OSB has plugins that provide extra functionality

look at their pros and cons and decide which one would work for your setup

I appreciate the help, I might look into those, my main goal was to see how the one built into Geforce Experience worked and if it worked well, i've done recordings with it with very little to no problems, but as i'm not an avid streamer and fairly new to it I thought i'd try it since it's a stock feature.

9 minutes ago, InuYasha86000 said:

I appreciate the help, I might look into those, my main goal was to see how the one built into Geforce Experience worked and if it worked well, i've done recordings with it with very little to no problems, but as i'm not an avid streamer and fairly new to it I thought i'd try it since it's a stock feature.

it's not that great, third-party software does it better

****SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH IT'S REALLY TERRIBLE*****

Been married to my wife for 3 years now! Yay!

ive been having some problems with gfe since i upgrded too windows 10

gfe.PNG

it only displays that didn't work. try restarting the system(already tried)

also tried reinstalling the program twice(did not work)

looked everywhere but haven't seen anything

Yeah, it seems like it has quite the issues. still can't get it to stream to youtube.