Galaxy s7 Edge Lenses

I was wondering if there are any lens kits for the galaxy s7 edge that will allow me to adjust the depth of field and/or focus?

and yes, i do know that you can control the focus in the pro video mode :)

5 hours ago, 5Beans6 said:

I was wondering if there are any lens kits for the galaxy s7 edge that will allow me to adjust the depth of field and/or focus?

With the tiny sensor on the phone... I doubt it.

That is not dead which can eternal lie.  And with strange aeons even death may die. - The Call of Cthulhu

A university is not a "safe space". If you need a safe space, leave, go home, hug your teddy & suck your thumb until ready for university.  - Richard Dawkins

8 hours ago, 5Beans6 said:

Change depth if field? No.
Adjust focus? like with a turnable ring, not as I know about. If you mean making so you can focus closer to the phone than you normally can, yes I believe so. (Macro lens)

“Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see and wonder about what makes the universe exist. Be curious. And however difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at. 
It matters that you don't just give up.”

-Stephen Hawking