Need advice on parts for a Youtube/Netflix slim computer

Hi, I wanted to know if you guys could give me advice on building a computer. I wanted something that could stream YT and Netflix in 1080p @ 60hz, and, if its not too hard, also 4k @ 60hz. Be glad if you can help.

Buy an HP Slimline or Optiplex SFF, get a 300W TFX or Flex ATX power supply off of Newegg (Seasonic makes some great ones) then grab a low-profile RX 460 or GT 1030. One of my PCs is literally that exactly: a converted HP Slimline with a Seasonic 300W and a low-profile 1050 Ti. Oh, and an AsRock motherboard with an i7-6700T strapped to it, but, you know, minor technicalities.

I enjoy buying junk and sinking more money than it's worth into it to make it less junk.

3 minutes ago, nerdslayer1 said:

get a ps4 or xbox one 

Neither output youtube at 1080p/60fps. So that's not really a good idea

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5800X3D  | Motherboard: ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Hero | RAM: 32GB G.Skill Trident Z 3200Mhz | GPU:  MSI GTX 1080 Ti Founders Edition | Case: NZXT H700i | PSU: Corsair CX750M | Storage:  2TB Samsung SSD + 6TB WD HDD | Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB | Mouse: Logitech G604

1 minute ago, Mufastang said:

Neither output youtube at 1080p/60fps. So that's not really a good idea

yes you can, also has 4k Netflix support 

1 minute ago, nerdslayer1 said:

yes you can, also has 4k Netflix support 

I wasn't talking about netflix, that has decent console support, but for me. My ps4 plays at around 360p. even my friend with 100Mb download (Fastest in Australia rip) only gets 720p

Maybe the fixed it, also i can't talk for xbone, i read that it was in the same boat, must be my bad. Either way, a small pc would be better imo like what @aisle9 said

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5800X3D  | Motherboard: ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Hero | RAM: 32GB G.Skill Trident Z 3200Mhz | GPU:  MSI GTX 1080 Ti Founders Edition | Case: NZXT H700i | PSU: Corsair CX750M | Storage:  2TB Samsung SSD + 6TB WD HDD | Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB | Mouse: Logitech G604

Just now, Mufastang said:

I wasn't talking about netflix, that has decent console support, but for me. My ps4 plays at around 360p. even my friend with 100Mb download (Fastest in Australia rip) only gets 720p

Maybe the fixed it, also i can't talk for xbone, i read that it was in the same boat, must be my bad. Either way, a small pc would be better imo like what @aisle9 said

are you using the browser? have you tried adjusting the quality? 

Just now, nerdslayer1 said:

are you using the browser? have you tried adjusting the quality? 

Both in the browser and in the official app. Not on it right now so i can't tell, also i haven't used it for a few months. So they may have changed it 

Just now, Mufastang said:

Both in the browser and in the official app. Not on it right now so i can't tell, also i haven't used it for a few months. So they may have changed it 

i have the Ps4 pro, don't use the youtube app personally but according to sony they have it now http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2014/10/29/youtube-ps4-app-now-available-lets-watch-videos-1080p/

Oh, Well I've got the Ps4 Pro too, and even in the browser it had a cap on the res, like. would let me set 720p30fps, but no others, like it wasn't supported

I guess if that's the case then getting a console is a viable option, but i personally think getting a small prebuild and throwing a gpu in there is the better option, as it is just easier to use

SFF! SFF!

Seriously though, if you grab a SFF with a Sandy Bridge i3 and 4GB of RAM in it, it'll set you back $80 tops. Get a 250GB or whatever HDD, just enough for Netflix and a little media, maybe a game or two, then grab a GT 1030 and go. Sub-$200.

I enjoy buying junk and sinking more money than it's worth into it to make it less junk.

10 hours ago, aisle9 said:

Buy an HP Slimline or Optiplex SFF, get a 300W TFX or Flex ATX power supply off of Newegg (Seasonic makes some great ones) then grab a low-profile RX 460 or GT 1030. One of my PCs is literally that exactly: a converted HP Slimline with a Seasonic 300W and a low-profile 1050 Ti. Oh, and an AsRock motherboard with an i7-6700T strapped to it, but, you know, minor technicalities.

Thats not a bad idea but, if I wanted to buy a mini-itx case and put an i3 7100 in it with a decent motherboard with an external power brick, what would you sugest? Also, here is an image of the case along with the size: 

Height: 4.5cm

Weight: 0.85 Kgs

Width: 19.5cm

IMG_20170606_120336_702.jpg