Bitfenix Phenom Micro-ATX Questions

Hello everyone,

The Bitfenix Phenom m-ATX case.

It looks amazing, and it's small and clean, but i DO have some questions about it.

My build:

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 5 1600 3.2GHz 6-Core Processor  ($209.99 @ Amazon) 
Motherboard: ASRock - AB350M Pro4 Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($84.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Memory: Corsair - Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 Memory  ($117.88 @ OutletPC) 
Storage: Intel - 600p Series 512GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive  ($189.89 @ OutletPC) 
Storage: Seagate - BarraCuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($49.89 @ OutletPC) 
Video Card: Gigabyte - GeForce GTX 1060 6GB 6GB D5 6G Video Card  ($259.98 @ Newegg) 
Case: BitFenix - Phenom M Midnight Black MicroATX Mini Tower Case  ($89.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Power Supply: SeaSonic - 520W 80+ Bronze Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($54.99 @ Amazon) 
Total: $1057.60
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2017-06-03 10:44 EDT-0400

This is what i've got so far, but i'm not too certain about how to handle airflow in this case, as i have no experience, research or otherwise, with compact cases like the Phenom.

My main concern is that i have no clue what i'm doing with this case, so uhh... help a brother out? :3

Get a 580 8GB over the 1060.

Why a 512GB ssd? 256 is more than enough for regular use.

Im not sure about the case. Best bet would be to youtube a review of it.

QUOTE/TAG ME WHEN RESPONDING

Please Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It. Take Time & Explain

New TOS RUINED the meme that used to be below :( 

1 minute ago, Jrock said:

Get a 580 8GB over the 1060.

Why a 512GB ssd? 256 is more than enough for regular use.

Im not sure about the case. Best bet would be to youtube a review of it.

Yeah, i hate to break it to you, but from everything that i've seen, from benchmarks to performance tests to advice from friends with experience and so on, the 1060 actually outperforms the 580 in most cases, when comparing the broad average.

That, and i'm not a fan of the 580 in general as it is a bit more expensive where i live. (as in €30)

The 512 NVMe i'm still not sure about, although it's gonna be the first thing i'll expand on if my budget can handle it, as i have ZERO skill in setting up a proper file storage system.

Thanks for the input though, appreciate it! ^^