Unsafe driving while filming ScrapYard Wars

WeeemRCB
6 minutes ago, dalekphalm said:

Well in theory, once self driving cars are certified as safe and reliable, it won't matter if the "driver" (or more specifically, the person sitting in the "primary" seat) is drunk or not.

How can they prove its you in control ;)

19 minutes ago, yathis said:

How can they prove its you in control ;)

What?

In the scenario I'm talking about, you likely won't be able to control the car.

This won't happen until self driving cars become the norm of course. I figured that was heavily implied. I should have been clear.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

17 hours ago, tlink said:

dutch people probably laugh at this. i have this friend over there who says its normal to listen music on the bike for most people, even if its a mixed road. drivers over there just aren't idiots.

seeing as in just this year i have almost goten run over around five times i would say that moped life here definatly IS dangerous. his bike is also complete shit and just dumps gas out the back because he choked up the exhaust and didnt turn down the amount of fuel he gave it so it maxes out at 30km/h down hills basically. he is the type of guy which thinks the laws are absolue which is great but creates quite a lot of problems when he makes his vehilcle a road danger just to be leagal -_- 

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

27 minutes ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

seeing as in just this year i have almost goten run over around five times i would say that moped life here definatly IS dangerous. his bike is also complete shit and just dumps gas out the back because he choked up the exhaust and didnt turn down the amount of fuel he gave it so it maxes out at 30km/h down hills basically. he is the type of guy which thinks the laws are absolue which is great but creates quite a lot of problems when he makes his vehilcle a road danger just to be leagal -_- 

hahaha thats pretty funny. why didn't he just put a speed limiter on there? spilling gas doesn't sound exactly legal either :P 

5 minutes ago, tlink said:

hahaha thats pretty funny. why didn't he just put a speed limiter on there? spilling gas doesn't sound exactly legal either :P 

its less of spilling and more spraying everyone behind him with a thin coad of 2 stroke oil and 95 octane. and its a full mechanical bike so there is no way to just limit it like there would be on more modern bikes with control boxes and stuff.

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016