With all the talk of new consoles endangering PC Gaming.,,

Nertballs

I think that this years console leap has been the worst that consoles have ever experienced.  Nintendo>64 (Huge) N64>Gamecube (Large) Gamecube>Wii (Different?) Wii>WiiU (Shit) / Playstion>PS2 (Epic) PS2>PS3 (Truly next Gen at the time, competed well with PC) PS3>PS4 (Really? Next gen? Really?) Xbox same shit. Pretty sure you get the point. Small graphics boost, small features added, most of which we already had, just made them better. I'll pass on getting this generation of consoles. Will just either watch a full play through of Uncharded, God of War and Kingdom Hearts 3. KH3 Could possibly persuade me.

Consoles have always been a danger to PC gaming, have you been to a local Gamestop recently?  Except for a handful of titles they don't even carry PC games anymore.  Now, I realize with more games being activated to accounts you can't resell them anymore which is most of their business...but people turn to consoles because it's less expensive.  It's really unfortunate because the experience on a PC is much greater and the control scheme is clearly superior.  But when you have to spend $1000 or more to get an acceptable rig to last for 3+ years it's hard to compete with a console that's $400, includes a bluray and streaming to your TV that will last for 6-7 years and get most of the same games plus a lot more.

With that being said, I just built a monster gaming rig, I do 99% of my gaming on the PC and my PS3 is a bluray player and Netflix box :P

it still won it though :P

Not really the ps4 has greatly looking games a smooth ui and is fun to play

I think that this years console leap has been the worst that consoles have ever experienced.  Nintendo>64 (Huge) N64>Gamecube (Large) Gamecube>Wii (Different?) Wii>WiiU (Shit) / Playstion>PS2 (Epic) PS2>PS3 (Truly next Gen at the time, competed well with PC) PS3>PS4 (Really? Next gen? Really?) Xbox same shit. Pretty sure you get the point. Small graphics boost, small features added, most of which we already had, just made them better. I'll pass on getting this generation of consoles. Will just either watch a full play through of Uncharded, God of War and Kingdom Hearts 3. KH3 Could possibly persuade me.

The wii u is a good console, I thing you overhyped the ps3 also many games looked garbage. You seem to have a xbox bias also.

The ps3 to ps4 is actually a large gap than it may seem. The his butter smooth games look better, things are more responsive games are smooth heck cod ghosts breaks 60fps and goes into 80 on os4 and it's 1080p maxed.

In my experience no consoles are bad there at least 5 games I enjoy on each and I play them all with no bias. Also the xbox to Xbox 360 was a large leap. Sorry for making this drawn out I'm to lazy to edit it :P

due to z? as in powerpuff girls Z the anime?

Oh yeah :3 cute and freakable

The wii u is a good console, I thing you overhyped the ps3 also many games looked garbage. You seem to have a xbox bias also.

The ps3 to ps4 is actually a large gap than it may seem. The his butter smooth games look better, things are more responsive games are smooth heck cod ghosts breaks 60fps and goes into 80 on os4 and it's 1080p maxed.

In my experience no consoles are bad there at least 5 games I enjoy on each and I play them all with no bias. Also the xbox to Xbox 360 was a large leap. Sorry for making this drawn out I'm to lazy to edit it :P

Not sure how you snuck me being biased in this conversation, but I'm not ... at all. I just didn't feel like typing out another long comparison like I did with Nintendo and Playstation. I said the trend was the same which meant, Xbox>360 was a large leap, but 360>Xbone not so much. I wasn't hyping the PS3 at all, I was saying that that generation of consoles was actually comparable to PC games. The one I remember the most at launch date was Resistance Fall of Man, looked amazing for what $1,000 dollars would buy you on a PC was very hard to compete. Nice triple post btw.

Not sure how you snuck me being biased in this conversation, but I'm not ... at all. I just didn't feel like typing out another long comparison like I did with Nintendo and Playstation. I said the trend was the same which meant, Xbox>360 was a large leap, but 360>Xbone not so much. I wasn't hyping the PS3 at all, I was saying that that generation of consoles was actually comparable to PC games. The one I remember the most at launch date was Resistance Fall of Man, looked amazing for what $1,000 dollars would buy you on a PC was very hard to compete. Nice triple post btw.

I like to play consoles because the community is nice :P that's my main reason when I play cs it's just a bunch of 10 yr olds screaming

Total shit. Nothing will amount to the phenomenon that is PC gaming. Building a PC was probably one of the best ideas ive ever had.

LOOK AT MY TUBE, MY TUBE IS AMAZING. DONT LICK IT IT DOESN'T TASTE LIKE ANYTHING. IT DOESN'T HAVE A MANE OR PENIS EITHER. SHUT UP.

i would say the moblie market has more of a danger on console gameing than console endangering pc gameing, 

agreed

PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?

I like to play consoles because the community is nice :P that's my main reason when I play cs it's just a bunch of 10 yr olds screaming

You're serious? Nah, you must be a troll, like your avatar suggests. Sticking with the /ignore on your comments from now on.

You're serious? Nah, you must be a troll, like your avatar suggests. Sticking with the /ignore on your comments from now on.

That's not a troll face it me gusta? Which means I like, I changed it as people claimed the little girl I used signaled pedophilia

That's not a troll face it me gusta? Which means I like, I changed it as people claimed the little girl I used signaled pedophilia

LOL

I personally don't enjoy 9-string guitars, but that doesn't change the fact that they look awesome as hell!

The majority of the console gaming community is....just horrid to say the least. 

Tell that to cod ghosts

Now why would you want to play that?

In my experience of gaming with a console, I have only personal owned an original Xbox. It felt pretty amazing back in 2008 to play. My personal favorite title was Jet Set Radio Future. But ever since I finished my gaming rig a couple weeks ago I abandoned the hope for console gaming. I felt your buying hardware that you don't know what they put in as a consumer. Whats great about a PC is the simple things you can do to upgrade and make it feel like a brand new computer. In some ways I do like console gaming for it's exclusive titles. But nothing else.

NoireMk2, on 21 Nov 2013 - 07:09 AM, said:snapback.png

Tell that to cod ghosts

Now why would you want to play that?

? did i miss something about cod ghosts? played just fine single-player at-least on my laptop with only a 770m gpu in it. 

was a pretty decent single player experience as well for a little fun. 

only problem i had with it was i beat it in one night. played it on a shared steam acct though so by the time all my friends get through with it too we will have our $ worth. 

Asrock X670E Steel Legend - AMD 7600X(5.5Ghz) -  XFX Speedster-Zero EKWB Edition 6900XTXH 

-32GB Kingston Fury Beast 6000mhz DDR5 - WB Black 1 & 2 TB NVME -EVGA 1300W G2

Full loop 2x480mm XSPC RX Rads / Thermaltake Pacific W8 Block