List of User-Serviceable AIO CPU Coolers?

Hello Dudes/Dudettes

I'm posting to ask whether someone knows of a list of user-serviceable AIO coolers on the market. I have loads of coolers in my head but I can't remember with much granularity which ones could be maintained or not. Off the top of my head I can think of the Fractal Celsius and Kelvin, and the Swiftech AIOs. The reason I'm asking is that I want to nab a new 240 or 360 cooler which I can repurpose down the line. Either just the rad, or other components. If there's no list, I would love it if you could just drop the ones you know of. Ideally, I don't really want to break the bank, as I may be on a bit of a budget by the time I want to grab it, but there's no need to go into too much depth if you don't want to. As a side bonus, if there is no such list, I could compile one based on suggestions if people would like. Thanks for taking the time!

EDIT:

Rough list of manufacturers:

Alphacool

EKWB

Fractal

Raijintek

Swiftech

OS: W10 | MB: ASUS Sabertooth P67 | CPU: i7 2600k @ 4.6 | RAM: 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600mhz | GPU: x2 MSI GTX 980 Gaming 4G | Storage: x2 WD CB 1TB, x1 WD CB 500GB | PSU: Corsair RM850x | Spare a moment for Night Theme Users:

Spoiler

I'm an erudite cave-dwelling Troglodyte
I frequent LinusTechTips past midnight
Dark backgrounds I crave 
For my sun-seared red gaze
I'll molest you if you don't form your text right

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

4 minutes ago, LooneyJuice said:

Hello Dudes/Dudettes

I'm posting to ask whether someone knows of a list of user-serviceable AIO coolers on the market. I have loads of coolers in my head but I can't remember with much granularity which ones could be maintained or not. Off the top of my head I can think of the Fractal Celsius and Kelvin, and the Swiftech AIOs. The reason I'm asking is that I want to nab a new 240 or 360 cooler which I can repurpose down the line. Either just the rad, or other components. If there's no list, I would love it if you could just drop the ones you know of. Ideally, I don't really want to break the bank, as I may be on a bit of a budget by the time I want to grab it, but there's no need to go into too much depth if you don't want to. As a side bonus, if there is no such list, I could compile one based on suggestions if people would like. Thanks for taking the time!

Out of those, it really would be the only ones I would recommend, Swiftech, Fractal Design, EKWB, and Alpahcool all have expandable AIO's with decent quality components that don't have mixed metal loops using aluminium rads.  

Much appreciated dudes, I forgot about EK doing their AIO thing as well.

OS: W10 | MB: ASUS Sabertooth P67 | CPU: i7 2600k @ 4.6 | RAM: 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600mhz | GPU: x2 MSI GTX 980 Gaming 4G | Storage: x2 WD CB 1TB, x1 WD CB 500GB | PSU: Corsair RM850x | Spare a moment for Night Theme Users:

Spoiler

Dark backgrounds I crave 

1 minute ago, LooneyJuice said:

Much appreciated dudes, I forgot about EK doing their AIO thing as well.

Just don't buy them get a sealed loop or a custom one

My life

The Fractal Ines are bad due to having aluminum radiators.  This means no compatibility with any nice copper/bronze loop components in the future.  

If you want an expandable aio get one from EK, swiftech or alphacool.  These companies are actually using good components and everything can be used when expanding. 

Want to custom loop?  Ask me more if you are curious

1 minute ago, Himommies said:

Just don't buy them get a sealed loop or a custom one

Oh nothing's final yet, I'm mainly compiling components. That being said, the reason I want to avoid a custom loop, as much as I'd love to do one now, is that I'd just end up down the rabbit hole knowing me. I'm trying to keep things fairly simple.

2 minutes ago, Damascus said:

The Fractal Ines are bad due to having aluminum radiators.  This means no compatibility with any nice copper/bronze loop components in the future.  

If you want an expandable aio get one from EK, swiftech or alphacool.  These companies are actually using good components and everything can be used when expanding. 

Thanks for the info. Additionally I wasn't blown away by the performance of the Fractal coolers, which earned them a bit of a black mark in my book, but everything also depends on price and availability in my area too. I will nonetheless try compile a bit of a list from all these suggestions and list as many serviceable AIOs as I can.

Spoiler

Dark backgrounds I crave 

3 minutes ago, Damascus said:

Just now, LooneyJuice said:

Oh nothing's final yet, I'm mainly compiling components. That being said, the reason I want to avoid a custom loop, as much as I'd love to do one now, is that I'd just end up down the rabbit hole knowing me. I'm trying to keep things fairly simple.

Thanks for the info. Additionally I wasn't blown away by the performance of the Fractal coolers, which earned them a bit of a black mark in my book, but everything also depends on price and availability in my area too. I will nonetheless try compile a bit of a list from all these suggestions and list as many serviceable AIOs as I can.

The current versions of the fractal design expandable AIO's are copper based rads, while I'm not too certain on the reliability of the pump I haven't seen anything negative. 

Just now, LooneyJuice said:

these things are much loud and less beneficent than their sealed counterparts and often with much louder and weaker pumps.Even with the rather expensive EKWB ones they can only support what 2 more components max and for their price you might as well get a custom loop

My life

1 minute ago, W-L said:

The current versions of the fractal design expandable AIO's are copper based rads, while I'm not too certain on the reliability of the pump I haven't seen anything negative. 

Thanks a lot for the info. I haven't really heard anything on pump reliability either, which is a good thing in my books. If push comes to shove, they might do.

Spoiler

Dark backgrounds I crave 

2 minutes ago, Himommies said:

these things are much loud and less beneficent than their sealed counterparts and often with much louder and weaker pumps.Even with the rather expensive EKWB ones they can only support what 2 more components max and for their price you might as well get a custom loop

Yeah, I understand, although in my case it will probably be strictly for CPU cooling. What prompted my initial question is mainly to possibly salvage stuff in the event of an out of warranty failure of some sort. Or maybe even more regular coolant replacement.

Spoiler

Dark backgrounds I crave 

5 minutes ago, LooneyJuice said:

coolant replacement.

Swiftech seems best for that, all the others have Itty bitty hard to see reservoirs.  Be careFul though, they seem to leak more often and don't come pre-rinsed and/or don't have biocide.  Leads to some nasty green algae water.

Want to custom loop?  Ask me more if you are curious

1 minute ago, Damascus said:

Swiftech seems best for that, all the others have Itty bitty hard to see reservoirs.  Be careFul though, they seem to leak more often and don't come pre-rinsed and/or don't have biocide.  Leads to some nasty green algae water.

lol, perfect for my up and coming aquarium build.

Spoiler

Dark backgrounds I crave